ICAR-NBAIR Latest Jobs
NBAIR is hiring msc zoology and biotechnology candidates for the position of junior research fellow psot. Junior Research Fellow post for msc / mphil zoology and biotechnology candidates at ICAR-NBAIR. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Systematic studies on fruit flies of subfamily Tephritinae (Diptera: Tephritidae) from south India with special reference to Westen Ghats”
Emoluments (Fixed) per month: Rs. 31,000/- pm (consolidated) plus HRA. The incumbent will not be eligible for any other allowances.
- M.Sc. in Agril. Entomology/ Zoology/Biotechnology Any other relevant subjects·under life sciences.
- Those with 3 years Bachelor’s degree must have NET/GATE qualification or equivalent
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of insect collection, processing and rearing,
basics of insect morphology and molecular characterization.
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum age limit: The age should be maximum 35 years for male and 40 years for female.
- Applicants with minimum eligibility alone need to send application/appear for the interview.
- The applicant must submit attested copies of certificates along with an application and a brief of work done during graduation, post graduation & present employment and two passport size photographs. Applicant must bring with them original documents including experience certificates, project work (if any) at the time of interview for verification.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of interview for necessaries formalities.
- No objection certificate from the employer/ University, in case he/ she is in employment elsewhere.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at this Institute as the
fellowship/post is purely temporary and co-terminus with respective Project/Schemes.
- The initial appointment is for one year or till closure of the scheme whichever is earlier and the continuation of the Young Professional-I will depend upon the progress reviewed every six months by the Incharge.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. Interview will be held on 29th April 2019 at ICAR-NBAIR, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024 at 10:30 AM.
- The decision of the Competent Authority will be final and binding in all respects.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
- Place of posting will be ICAR-NBAIR, Bangalore.
- Do not send your original certificates along with the application.
- Do not send soft copy of applicatiqn by E-mail.
- No call letters will be issued. Applicants are expected to be present at the interview venue on the said date and time and half an hour before the scheduled time.
- Late arrival (After 10:30 AM) of applicants for the interview will be considered as ABSENT.
How to Apply:
The Qualified candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview on 29th April 2019 at 10:30 AM and their complete bio-data in the Application format furnished in pages 3-4. Those candidates, who Want to send an advance copy of this application, can send it in the address provided Below on or before 29th April 2019.
Dr. K. J. David,
Scientist & PI
I CAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources,
Po·st Bag No. 2491, H. A. Farm Post,
Bellary Roa·d, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560 024
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 29th April 2019 at 10:30 AM at ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Hebbal, Bangalore,
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: zoology jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc zoology jobs, msc biotech jobs, msc biotechnology jobs, junior research fellow jobs, jrf jobs, jrf biotech jobs, nbair jobs, nbair careers, nbair current openings, nbair career, nbair bengaluru jobs, bengaluru jobs, bangalore jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and subscribe to it. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.