Drug Discovery Jobs 2019
PhD Bioinformatics and Computational Biology candidates for a Drug Discovery Intelligence position which can be applied for online at Syngene. Syngene is hiring PhD Computational Biology & Bioinformatics candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Drug Discovery Intelligence
The role requires a highly motivated domain expert/data scientist to develop and apply cutting-edge data analytics, visualization, machine and deep learning methods.
This role requires knowledge of managing voluminous (~Gigabytes) Chemical and Biological Data for Intelligence-Driven Drug Discovery.
- Capability to apply learning techniques on biological and chemical data such as Biological assays, DMPK, Toxicity and Chemical Structures
- Work with the Development Team to implement data modelling strategies and workflows
- accountable for providing advanced data analytics expertise to the group
- Understand and implement computational project plans
- Writing research papers, reports, reviews and summaries
- accountable for client interactions and contribute to the achievement of the revenue target according to Business Plan.
- Accountable for databases development and maintenance strategy
- Responsible for database administration, access control, integrity and data archival for clients related projects
- Comply with all Syngene’s Policies, including Data Integrity, Departmental SOPs, Employees Health and Safety Sustainability, Quality Assurance and Project Management
- MS/PhD in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computational Biology
- PhD – 2-5 Years
- MS – 8-9 Years
- The ideal candidate can be from an IT Industry having worked in Pharma/Healthcare domains.
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILL:
- Proven expertise in defining and supporting computational approaches to Create hypotheses using multivariate, Bayesian, machine and profound learning approaches
- Experience in the use of R, Python or Perl for complicated data analysis
- Programming and web application programming will be an Additional advantage
- Knowledge of database design, creation and management
- Experience in leading and managing a project team
- Ability to work in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment
- Very Good Communication Skills
- Should be good at stakeholder management
- Should possess strong collaboration skills to work smoothly cross-functionally
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ought to be flexible to manage the stretched timelines/ discussions/calls/meetings etc
- Contribute to planning and building computational infrastructure in collaboration with the internal stakeholders and IT Department.
Editor’s Note: R&D jobs syngene, syngene jobs, syngene bioinformatics job, R&D Biotechnology Syngene careers, phd computational biology careers, syngene jobs, syngene careers, syngene recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.