Pepsi Food Tech Apply Online
If you are looking for QA Assistant Manager jobs, then PepsiCo India requires BTech & MSc Food Technology relevant experience to apply online for QA Assistant Manager position that is available at PepsiCo. For more details on the experience required, job description, key responsibilities and such, check Biotecnika.
Req ID: 172513BR
Designation: Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance
Location: Kolkata, India
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
- Assuming the product is made and dispatched according to the high quality and food safety standards.
- Working as FSMS coordinator and working for food safety system execution according to AIB /FSSC/ QAS standards
- Documentation and implementation of SOP/SSOP /WKI and document control manager
- Leading AIB standard implementation in Plant and capacity development across the facility
- Ensuring compliance with Key control
- Working for environmental compliance, water treatment plant compliance
the parameter, water saving project
- Supporting QAM in FSSAI compliance and monthly auditing According to a schedule IV
- Internal auditing of all major procedures in the unit on a monthly /quarterly basis according to the requirement of AIB/FSSC criteria / ASHA / QSHA standard
- Partner with plant manufacturing and engineering team for maintenance of practices & equipment health critical for delivering a quality product
- Training and development of Plant supervisors and operatives on QA module and
Systems (AIB, HACCP, Personal Hygiene, GMP)
- 100% compliance to Quality Assurance as well as the specifications according to R & D
guidelines. Responsible for taking necessary action in the event of any failure.
- Supporting R&D in NPD trials and ensure FTR product according to the quality parameter
- Daily, weekly, quarterly and monthly quality reporting of quality data to CQA
- Supporting QAM in Annual Business Planning for Quality Assurance and
- Food safety and quality capex execution
- Conducting regular warehouse audit (3P/CFA/ Distributor) and training people in achieving consumer delivered quality
- Handling consumer complaints, analysis and their corrective and preventative
Action. Reporting that the Action plan within the timeline to HQ team, communicating the complaints to plant team and action execution closing.
- Implementing the ASHA and QAS system
- Coordinating Food safety review meetings
B.Tech in Food Technology with 5-7 Years of experience and MSC in Food Technology with 5 years of expertise.
Editor’s Note: research jobs, pepsi india latest jobs, march 2019 r&d jobs, Pepsi jobs, pepsi india jobs, india careers, pepsi co india jobs, food technologist jobs, btech jobs, QA Jobs, R&D Jobs, R&D Careers, QA Careers, Quality AssuranceJobs, PepsiCo India QA R&D Careers, pepsi india jobs, careers at pepsi, jobs at pepsi, vacancies at pepsi, food tech jobs, food tech careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also listen to the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.