Life Sciences NII Jobs
National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Research Associate job for lphd ife sciences / immunology candidates. Research Associate vacancy for PhD Immunology / Life Sciences candidates at NII. National Institute of Immunology is hiring for research vacancies, check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Research Associate (One position only)
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: Comprehensive analysis of the follicular helper T cell repertoire
in flavivirus infection and vaccination. Funding: The Indo-US Human Immunophenotyping
Consortium program of DBT, India and NIH, USA.
Principal Investigator: Dr. Nimesh Gupta Staff Scientist-V ( email@example.com )
- PhD in life sciences preferably in Immunology with a great academic record.
- Candidate must have demonstrated aptitude concerning publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Emoluments: The chosen candidates will draw consolidated emoluments according to Institute Rules, based upon experience & qualifications.
Rs. 36000/- + 30 percent HRA.
Job Description & Desired Knowledge: The chosen candidate is expected to work on the cutting edge immunology to explore the immunological signature of long-term protective immunity obtained in natural infection versus controlled human vaccination. The work will be developed in cooperation with a worldwide renowned laboratory in the USA. The majority of the work will use PBMCs and serum as the sample out of people enrolled under the suggested study.
Interested candidate must have demonstrated abilities in clinical or basic immunology research.
- Hands-on Expertise in Flow Cytometry, Cell sorting using magnetic columns and FACS, human primary cell culture, PBMC handling, cloning, RNA isolation and quantitative real-time PCR Is Vital.
- Candidates with proven experience in the human immunology research of vaccines or virus infections will be favoured.
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format provided below, applicants must send complete Curriculum Vitae together with the names of 3 referees. Curriculum Vitae should include particulars of the experimental experience and record of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 22nd March 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: research associate jobs, research jobs, phd life sciences jobs, life sciences project jobs, NII jobs, NII careers, hd immunology careers, research fellow jobs, biosciences jobs, nii careers, nii vacancies, nii recruitment, msc careers, msc recruitment, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter