ICAR-NBPGR PhD Jobs 2019
MSc Botany or Genetics and Plant Breeding candidates can walk-in for the JRF vacancies that are available at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources. ICAR-NBPGR job openings for msc Botany or Genetics and Plant Breeding candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
Name of Project: “Generating Genomic Resources for facilitating genetic enhancement on selective Vigna species and Horse gram”
Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- + HRA a month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs 28,000/- + HRA a month from 3rd year onwards
Essential Qualifications: PhD in Botany from a recognized University with specialization in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding / with first division / 60% marks / equal grade point average. OR M.Sc. In Botany or Genetics and Plant Breeding with first division/60% marks/ equal general grade point average together with a NET pass.
Desirable Qualification: Working experience in the field of Genetics and Plant Breeding and molecular work.
How to Apply:
- Upper age limit (on the date of the ad ) is 35 years (men) and 40 years (women). The age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC According to GOI/ICAR norms.
- After selection, a continuation of JRF and Project Assistant will be based on their performance.
- Candidates with essential qualification will only be considered for the interview.
- No TA/DA and official lodging will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus together with the project, chosen candidates have no right to assert for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR
- The conclusion of the Director of ICAR-NBPGR will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as Stated Earlier, even prior to the conclusion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be entertained.
- Candidates need to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc. in original and an application with complete bio-data (in a prescribed form available in the NBPGR websites) enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested, affix a passport size photo on the very top of the bio-data format. The chosen candidate will be required to produce medical certification at the time of joining.
- In the event of any disputes, it is going to be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: Interview at 10.00 am on 04/04/2019, ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) Regional Station, Thrissur.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR jobs, NBPGR jobs, phd botany jobs, genetics and plant breeding jobs, botany jobs, research fellow jobs, vacancies at nbpgr, national bureau of plant genetic resources jobs, icar-national bureau of plant genetic resources job vacancies. Keep up with Biotecnika on all our socials. For more of jobs like the one posted above, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Check out the Podcast on SoundCloud.