CIAB, Mohali Biosciences Jobs
Govt jobs for mtech and msc candidates from life sciences background at CIAB. Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Mohali is recruiting for govt job vacancies. MTech/MSc candidates from life sciences backgrounds are encouraged to attend the walk-in as per the details below:
This job expires in :
CENTER OF INNOVATIVE AND APPLIED BIOPROCESSING
(A National Institute under Dept. of Biotechnology,
Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
वेबसाइट/Website: www.ciab.res.in; Tel: 0172-5221400
Walk-in-Interview on 28-03-2019
Advertisement No: CIAB/43/2019-Rectt.
Junior Research Fellow – Two positions
Name of the Project: “Protein engineering and gene mining strategies for the development of thermo-acidic D-psicose 3-epimerase, useful in generating functional products”.
Funded By: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) under ECRA scheme of DST (Govt. of India).
Principal Investigator: Dr. Sudhir P. Singh
Age limit: 32 Years
Fellowship: Rs. 28,000/- + (HRA as admissible or Hostel Facility, if available) per month
(i) M. Sc. In Life sciences (Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology) from a Recognized institute/university with NET / GATE / some other pertinent equivalent nature of test qualified.
OR M. Tech. (Biotechnology) from a recognized University / Institute.
(ii) 2 years of research expertise.
The interested applicants may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 28-03-2019 along with the application form (according to format) on the web site www.ciab.res.in. The duly filled application form has to be submitted at the time of this registration from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 28-03-2019. The candidates should determine their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates wouldn’t be interviewed.
Procedure of Engagement:
The qualified applicants will be interviewed by a duly constituted committee. The committee would recommend the candidates, if found appropriate, for consideration of the competent authority for engagement on purely on Fellowship/Stipendiary basis.
- Incomplete applications and applications which aren’t in an appropriate format may be rejected.
- The above-mentioned search opportunities are available only to Indian Nationals.
- The applications should be submitted in the format which may be downloaded in the CIAB site: www.ciab.res.in.
- Completed applications together with photocopies of all of the applicable educational and expertise certificates should be submitted in the time of registration at Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), Sector-81 (Knowledge City), Manauli P.O., S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali – 140306, Punjab from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 28-03-2019 (guide map included below).
- All of the positions are based at Mohali, Punjab but a few functions could be delegated to be performed in outstations also.
- Number of positions may vary Relaxation of age for a variety of categories (like woman candidates) will be according to rules of DST and other Government of India agencies.
- If in almost any area no acceptable candidate is located, no choice would be made in that case.
- No TA/DA etc. could be compensated for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Candidates must bring their original documents for verification and a single pair of a photocopy (for submission) of the relevant certifications associated with education, expertise, publications, thesis/dissertations etc. in the time of interview.
- Candidates found eligible after scrutiny of applications post registration shall have to appear before a Selection Committee. Kindly note that if there are a substantial amount of candidates, the Chief Executive Officer, CIAB reserves the right to devise such standards as deemed fit to shortlist the candidates for your interview. If needed, a written test may also be conducted to short-list candidates. The conclusion of the CEO, CIAB to conduct a written exam shall be binding and final all in this regard.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: center of innovative and applied bioprocessing (CIAB) mohali jobs, ciab jobs, ciab careers, ciab current openings, ciab recruitment, center of innovative and applied bioprocessing ciab jobs. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.