University of Hyderabad Jobs
MTech and MSc Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology candidates apply for Research Fellow post that are available at University of Hyderabad. University of Hyderabad is hiring for research posts, msc & mtech candidates can apply for these positions. Interested candidates can check out details below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (One Position)
Name of Project: “Structural and functional studies of glucose 6-
phosphate dehydrogenase and 6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase to understand their role in leishmaniasis”
Duration: Determined by the suitability of this candidate, the position will be Offered for one year and can be extended depending on performance and Review after annually until the length of this project.
Salary: 25,000 plus HRA
Essential Qualification: M. Sc./M. Tech. In Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or Equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks with NET/GATE qualification.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates with knowledge/experience of structural Biology, bioinformatics and computational biology will be favoured
How to Apply:
- Interested candidate should send their detailed curriculum vitae (such as their email and Contact no.) By email to [email protected] before or on April 1, 2019.
- The CV should include name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications in Tabular Form (mentioning the names of degree, board, year of passing, aggregate marks and distinction/rank If any), some national level examination characterized, work experience if any.
- Please say “SERB-JRF” as the subject in your email.
- Eligible candidates will be called for the interview by email. No Individual call letter will be issued.
- Please be aware the appointment to be created is only temporary. There’s no right for claiming Any regular appointment at the University.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if chosen.
- Please bring all certifications and related documents in original and one attested copy while Coming to the interview.
Deadline: before or on April 1, 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: university of hyderabad jobs, hyderabad jobs, msc jobs, mtech jobs, biotechnology jobs, life sciences, biochemistry jobs, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, life sciences project assistant jobs. Check out the Podcast, Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service, you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.