NIT Durgapur JRF Jobs
Junior Research Fellow jobs for msc & mtech biotechnology / microbiology and biochemistry candidates at NIT Durgapur. NIT Durgapur is hiring msc & mtech biosciences candidates for a research vacancy. A walk-in interview has been scheduled for a jrf vacancy for msc biosciences candidates. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Isolation and identification of novel bacteriocin producing probiotic microbial species from Northeast region, exploration of probiotic traits and application of purified bacteriocin in food preservation ”
Principal Investigator: Surabhi Chaudhuri
Salary per Month:
- Rs. 25,000/- per month plus HRA, if admissible
- The fellowship is available approximately for a maximum period of 3 years.
- M.Sc. /M.Tech in Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry or an allied area with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates need to have a NET/GATE qualification.
- Research experience in microbiology will be preferable.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may appear in person directly before the Selection Committee with a typed and signed application, referring advertisement No. On the envelope, with complete curriculum vitae including email ID, contact number and details of qualification i.e. examination passed annually, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research credentials, if any and attested copies of applicable documents addressed to the Principal Investigator (Non-NER), DBTTwinning Project, Department of Biotechnology, NIT, Durgapur – 713209.
Reporting Time: 11:00 a.m. On 5th April 2019.
Terms and conditions:
- The above position is only contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates won’t be eligible to maintain any regular appointments/absorption inside this institute.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- Candidates called for interview must have original mark-sheets, certificates etc.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 5th April 2019 at 11 a.m. in the office of the
Head of the Department, Department of Biotechnology, NIT, Durgapur
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: microbiology jobs, biotechnology jobs, mtech jobsmsc jobs, biochem jobs, msc biochemistry jobs, junior research fellowship jobs, jrf jobs, jrf biochem jobs, junior research fellow jobs, nit durgapur jobs, nit durgapur recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such opportunities in the biosciences industry. And check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud for free listen.