IIIT Allahabad JRF Jobs
MSc & MTech Biotechnology / Biochemistry and Life Sciences candidates are eligible to apply and attend the walk-in interview for a junior research fellow vacancies at IIIT Allahabad. Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, jobs for msc & mtech candidates as per details below:
This job expires in :
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) on contract
Number of Position: 01 (one)
Title of the Project: Transdifferentiation of mesenchymal stem cells into functional neurons on biodegrabdable nanomaterial scaffolds
Fellowship: 25000/-pm (Fixed)
Fellowship Duration: Originally for a year and extendable up to 2 years on a performance basis.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years according to 01/04/2019.
Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. /M.Tech in biotechnology/ biochemistry/ life science/ biomedical science or equivalent with a good academic record.
Desirable Qualifications: A GATE/NET or similar another national level rank, experience in cell culture handling and molecular biology techniques.
How to Apply:
- *Candidates appearing for the final examination of the degree program might also apply. They’ll Be Regarded as Result Awaited (RA) category throughout the interview. But if chosen he/she needs to submit documentary evidence of Essential qualification before joining this project.
- The applicant will be responsible for the validity of information, other documents and photos submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept the application at any time, and consider applicants of exceptional credentials. Without applications. Qualification and experience could be relaxed at any given time period for exceptional candidates.
- Mere, owning the prescribed qualification Doesn’t make sure that the candidate will be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of this project.
- Candidates will be informed by email in regards to the interview date. So, the candidate should provide a valid E- email IDs In their own applications.
- Shortlisted candidates need to present themselves for the interview on the interview date together with updated CV and Original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other company ) Must submit a”No Objection Certification” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for appearing in the interview.
- The first and foremost responsibility of the candidate will be to fulfil the jobs’ needs to complete the aforementioned Mentioned project in a timely manner.
- The association between PI and the candidate could be discontinued at any time by giving a month’s notice in Writing either by the PI of this project to the candidate, or from the candidate to the PI of this project.
- The candidate chosen for this position also can apply for the regular PhD program in AS Department, provided they Meet the eligibility criterion followed by choice procedure laid down by the institute.
- After qualifying the PhD admission / selection exam the candidate will be registered as routine PhD scholar and Willing to draw the fellowship and other allowances according to the Institute rules.
- This appointment will be strictly contractual. Initially, the appointment will be for the first one year. It’ll Be renewed for Another year or until the conclusion of the project, whichever is earlier based on the performance of the candidate and Recommendation of the selection/review committee.
- Hostel accommodation might be provided according to Institute rules.
Dr. Sangeeta Singh
Principal Investigator (PI)
Department of Applied Sciences
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad-211015 (U.P.)-India
The duly completed application on prescribed format Together with copies of supporting documents should reach to Dr. Sangeeta Singh, Department of Applied Sciences, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India 211015 before or on 04/04/2019. The envelope ought to be superscribed as”Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) along with the Advt. No”. A soft copy of the application must also be sent to email@example.com (PI of this project).
- Deadline: 04/04/2019
- Date of interview: 05/04/2019 (10.30 am), CC-2 Building, IIIT-Allahabad
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IIIT Allahabad jobs, msc jobs, mtech jobs, msc biochemistry jobs, msc biotechnology jobs, life sciences jobs, junior research fellow jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.