MSc Biotechnology Jobs CFTRI
MSc Biotechnology Apply for project assistant vacancies. Latest CFTRI Mysore March 2019 for biotechnology candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for project assistant vacancies – msc Biotechnology candidates are eligible for to apply. CFTRI Mysore recruiting:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Project Assistant Level-II
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Overall migration studies for evaluation of 2 polymer grades FDA for compliance” (SSP-0260).
Essential Qualifications: First class M.Sc. in Biotechnology with good
Emoluments: Rs.12,000/-(Rupees Twelve Thousand) consolidated per month
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 28 years of age as on 14.03.2019 i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is solely for the aforementioned research work.
- The involvement will be contractual and also on a purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (SSP-0260) for a maximum period of three months and is co-terminus together with the project, in the event the job terminates sooner or until the funds can be obtained, whichever is sooner
- The involvement under externally financed project doesn’t confer any right/claim at either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for a routine appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements precedent.
- Performance of this PA is going to be reviewed every six months. In the event the operation isn’t satisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Interested qualified candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview and report to Dr. P S Keshava Murthy, Junior Scientist, Department of Food Packaging Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 14.03.2019 at 10.30 A.M. While attending the interview, applicants are asked to bring all of the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificates (if applicable) and expertise certificates for confirmation together with your whole Bio-data with the email address/contact telephone number together with attested copies of the required certificates and passport size photograph.
In the event, many applicants turn up to the interview, the candidates will probably be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and just short-listed candidates could be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’T BE ATTENDED TO.
- Venue: Food Packaging Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore
- Date & Time: 14.03.2019; 10.30 A.M.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: csir jobs, cftri jobs, csir-cftri jobs, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free on SoundCloud.