GE Healthcare Life Sciences
PhD Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology candidates are eligible to apply online for Postdoctoral Research Fellow vacancy at GE Healthcare. GE Healthcare latest jobs openings 2019. Postdoctoral Research Fellow jobs 2019 at GE Healthcare. GE jobs. Latest PhD life sciences jobs at GE Healthcare. Interested candidates can check out all of the details below:
Name of the Job: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Job ID: 3197584
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Location(s): India; Bengaluru
This job is part of the GE Healthcare Life Sciences Entrepreneurial Post-Doctoral Program: a venture to deliver an entrepreneurial, business focus to scientific research.
We’re looking for a researcher with scientific skill and entrepreneurial spirit to join our innovative team driving the development of world-changing technology. The candidate is expected to apply cell culture and protein biology strategies to promote better comprehension of the monoclonal antibody production procedure.
Essential responsibilities will include:
- Managing and expansion of mammalian cells
- Performing cell cultures in high throughput platforms and bioreactors
- Analysis of cell culture samples
- Solving complex analytical problems
- Protein purification and analysis
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of biologists, computational researchers and engineers
- Publish papers and present at scientific/engineering conferences
- Occasional travel to GE Healthcare’s collaborative sites
The GEHC Life Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellowship is for researchers who are in the early stages of their research careers. This industrial Fellowship will provide the opportunity for a gifted researcher to establish a convergence of cell biology and computational analytics to empirically predict cell culture performance. The postdoctoral fellow will have access to some of the best tools to meet this particular research. The fellowship is for 24 months.
The applicant should have obtained a PhD degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology (or a closely correlated discipline) within the previous four years, have published in reputed journals, and also have the ability to demonstrate evidence of exceptional academic capability and professional accomplishment.
- Deep Comprehension of the mammalian cellular metabolic pathways
- Awareness of statistics and its application in biotechnology
- Entrepreneurial Abilities, notably an appreciation of contemporary digital business models
- Prior experience in a startup biotechnology company will be an advantage
- Understanding of process control approaches
- Expertise in high throughput cell culture assays, culturing cells at substantial scale, protein biology and mass spectrometry
- A self-actuated, goal-oriented person, able to thrive in ambiguity and able to work with minimal direct supervision in a mentor/mentee environment
Editor’s Note: GE Healthcare jobs, GE Healthcare life sciences, GE Healthcare post doctoral fellow jobs, life sciences scientist jobs, cell biology jobs, molecular biology jobs, phd cellular biology jobs, phd jobs, life sciences careers, life sciences pdf jobs, GE jobs, GE careers. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the biosciences industry. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud for free listen.