Research Jobs CFTRI 2019
BSc / BTech & MTech Biology/ Botany/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biophysics & Life Sciences. Apply for research & project vacancies. Latest CFTRI Mysore March 2019 for biosciences candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for research vacancies – BSc / BTech and MTech Biosciences candidates are eligible for to apply. CFTRI Mysore recruiting:
This job expires in :
Project Name: “Investigating the structural basis for promiscuity in sugar nucleotidylyl-transferases family of enzymes: implications to glycorandomization” (GAP-0502).
Name of Job: Project Assistant Level-I
No. of Posts: 01
Essential Qualifications: First class B.Sc./B.Tech. in Biology/ Botany/Chemistry
with good academic records.
Emoluments: Rs.8,000/-(Rupees Eight Thousand) consolidated per month
Name of Job: Research Associate Level-I
No. of Posts: 01
Essential Qualifications: First class M.Tech. in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biophysics/ structural biology or related areas, with good academic records and with 2 years of research experience/PhD.
Desirable Qualifications: Candidates with experience in structural biology, computational biology and bioinformatics will be preferred.
Emoluments: Rs.36,000/-(Rupees Thirty Six Thousand) plus 20 percent HRA per month
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 25 & 35 years respectively of age as on 14.03.2019 i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-I & RA-I is solely for the aforementioned research work.
- The involvement will be contractual and also on a purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (GAP-0502) for a maximum period of nine months and is co-terminus together with the project, in the event the job terminates sooner or until the funds can be obtained, whichever is sooner
- The involvement under externally financed project doesn’t confer any right/claim at either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for a routine appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements precedent.
- Performance of this PA-I & RA-I is going to be reviewed every six months. In the event the operation isn’t satisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Interested qualified candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview and report to Dr. Balaji Prakash, Senior Principal Scientist, Department of Molecular Nutrition, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 14.03.2019 at 11.30 A.M. While attending the interview, applicants are asked to bring all of the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificates (if applicable) and expertise certificates for confirmation together with your whole Bio-data with the email address/contact telephone number together with attested copies of the required certificates and passport size photograph.
In the event, many applicants turn up to the interview, the candidates will probably be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and just short-listed candidates could be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’T BE ATTENDED TO.
- Venue: Molecular Nutrition Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore
- Date & Time: 14.03.2019; 11.30 A.M.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CFTRI jobs, CFTRI careers, latest CFTRI jobs, CFTRI msc jobs, botany jobs, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, CFTRI vacancies, msc life sciences, msc biotech jobs, msc jobs, csir jobs, cftri jobs, csir-cftri jobs, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free on SoundCloud.