ICAR-IIOR Jobs Young Professional
BSc Biochemistry and Microbiology candidates are requested to attend the walk-in interview at ICAR-IIOR for Young Professional vacancies. YP jobs for bsc microbiology and biochemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires :
Job Title: Young Professional – I
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Establishment of Biotech Kisan Hub at Agri Biotech Foundation”
Emoluments: Rs.15,000/- (consolidated)
Essential Qualifications: B..Sc in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology with
one year experience in soil plant analysis.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in analysis of soil, plant and irrigation water samples for quality parameters. Knowledge of using soil test kits and fluent in Telugu for
interaction with farmers w.r.t soil health management and water quality advisories.
- Place of posting will be ICAR – IIOR, Hyderabad and also the workplace might be at any given Research Farm of IIOR (Rajendranagar /Narkhoda /ICRISAT) Hyderabad.
- The above position is temporary until the close of the project based on the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. There’s no provision of re-engagement after the conclusion of this project. The chosen candidate will not claim for a routine appointment at this institute since the post is co-terminus together with the project.
- Maximum age limit is 21 years for men and 45 years for women.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the Walk in Interview. Selected candidates must create their own arrangement to stay at the place of work.
- Candidates are asked to take all original, applicable documents/ certificates together with a set of attested photocopies and passport size photo on the date of interview.
- Report by 09:30 AM on the date of interview.
- The decision of the Director, IIOR, Hyderabad will be final and binding in all aspects.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 19.03.2019 at 11.00 AM at ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: iior jobs, csir-iior jobs, csir jobs, bsc jobs, biochemistry jobs, jobs in microbiology, jobs for bsc biochem, bsc job, jobs for bsc graduates, bsc vacancies, bsc careers, make sure that you are subscribed to the daily Newsletter called Biotecnika Times. It is a free subscription service which brings to you all of the latest and hottest jobs in the biosciences industry. You can check out the Podcast.