Research Scientist Jobs PI
MSc molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry, biology jobs for candidates at PI Industries. Research Scientist biology jobs for msc biosciences candidates at PI Industries. PI Industries is hiring msc biosciences candidates for a research post as per the details on the same below:
Post Name: Research Scientist Biology
Location: India – Udaipur
Purpose of Position:
The role holder will report to the Group leader and will develop, validate and execute in-vitro biochemical, biophysical and cell-based assays for its profiling of chemical compounds thereby advancing small molecule lead optimisation projects from the discovery to pre-development / development of innovative chemicals for crop protection / crop growth with a goal of adding substantial value to the business of PI.
- Plan experiments to investigate and analyse the biochemistry / biological consequences using in- vitro methods of lead candidate chemical molecules, due to their possible use in crop protection/growth activators under the oversight of the team leader.
- Prepare and operate complex instrumentation/cells/membranes needed for the experiments.
- Tabulate results, analyze and extrapolate results data to develop theories for explaining the observed phenomenon.
- Troubleshoot and resolve scientific issues.
- Present results in cross-functional project teams and work across various projects/programs to attain results
- Document and record findings in research reports/papers for additional dissemination/filing.
- Process Adherence and Improvements
- Adhere to all safety/information security/quality standards associated with research processes.
- Take part in process improvement initiatives under the direction of Head – Biology.
- Take part in knowledge management initiatives by contributing to KM portal.
- Contribute to rival intelligence through secondary research, participation in internal/external forums, professional organizational networks.
- Update timesheets/progress trackers and submit to supervisor as directed.
- Lead professional development through continuous learning and development initiatives inside and outside the organization.
- Collaborate with team members and cross-functional teams to ensure fulfilling research objectives.
- Masters in Biology (Molecular biology/biochemistry, microbiology) from a reputed University / Institute with exceptional academic credentials.
- Candidates who’ve been a part of teams involved in research / technical paper submission will be favoured.
- 2-3 years of post-academic industrial research expertise
Industry to be Hired from:
Agro Chemical / Pharma / Research Universities or Institutes
- Absolute proficiency in molecular biology methods, and a proven ability to quickly bring new and varied assays online.
- Outstanding clinical and lab skills such as knowledge of laboratory procedures (expertise in the handling of microbial highly appreciated), protocols and equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications & computer programs used for testing
- Collaboration and teamwork
Editor’s Note: pi industries jobs, research scientist jobs, biology jobs, research scientist biology jobs, msc biology jobs, msc careers, biochem jobs, microbiology jobs, molecular biology jobs. Check out similar job opportunities via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – it is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it once. You can also check out the Podcast on SoundCloud.