University of Hyderabad Research Jobs
PhD Plant Molecular Biology candidates apply for Research Associate post that are available at University of Hyderabad. University of Hyderabad is hiring for project posts, msc candidates can apply for these positions. Interested candidates can check out details below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Research Associate (One Position)
Name of Project: “Non-transgenic crop improvement of grain amaranth (A.
hypochandriacus) for determinate growth, enhanced seed yield and oil by establishment of TILLING by sequencing platform ”
Salary: The selected candidate will be compensated Rs. 47,000+30 percent HRA.
Applicants must have a PhD degree in plant molecular biology. The candidate must also have research publications in molecular biology. We’re looking for a candidate that can manage Next-Gen Sequencing and dsDNA analyzer for TILLING. The experience in mutagenesis, crossing/backcrossing and maintaining mutant lines is desired. The applications for research associate with no PhD and publications in the above discipline is going to be rejected.
How to Apply:
- Candidates interested in the above positions must send a 1-page statement clearly describing how their abilities are related to this position.
- The candidates must also enclose a detailed CV as well as the name/email identification of 3 referees.
- The candidates may send their application by email at [email protected] before or on March 18, 2019.
- The above position is temporary in nature.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Deadline: before or on March 18, 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: phd jobs, phd plant mol bio jobs, plant molecular biology jobs, molecular biology jobs, university of hyderabad jobs, hyderabad jobs, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, life sciences project assistant jobs. Check out the Podcast, Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service, you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.