MTech Biotech Jobs
M.Sc Biological Sciences and MTech Biotechnology candidates walk-in for Junior Research Fellow position. Research vacancies for msc & mtech candidates for Research positions at NIPER. NIPER is hiring msc & mtech candidates for a research fellow positions, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
Project Name: ‘Pharmacological studies of recombinant and mutant fibrin(ogen)olytic Protease (se) for prevention and/or treatment of hyperfibrinogenemia associated cardiovascular disorders” [GP-433]
Salary: Rs.25,000 per month plus HRA
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Essential qualifications: M.Tech. In Biotechnology / M.Sc. In Biological Sciences etc.
Age limitation: Below 28 years.
Tenure of the Post: The above position is purely temporary initially for a period of one year and six months or less co-terminus together with the duration of this project.
Date & time of this walk-in-Interview: The walk-in-interviews will be held on 14.02.2019 (Thursday) from 2.30 pm to 3.30pm at the office of the Head, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology), NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar.
Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the interviews together with the application form to be downloaded from the Institute’s website.
Application Fee: The candidate(s) who meet the eligibility criteria must bring the application on the prescribed application form together with attested copies of testimonials / degrees/ certifications etc. in support of the averments made in the eligibility, expertise and other columns in the application form together with a latest passport size picture and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Director, NIPER payable at S.A.S. Nagar/Chandigarh.
- The application fee for Unreserved and OBC class: Rs.100/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
- Candidates will have to produce original testimonials at the time of the interview, failing} That the interview won’t be allowed. The original certificates/degree etc of this Candidate (s) are subject to verification prior to joining, in the event of selection.
- Candidates with the incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. Self-attested copies of degree/certificates/ mark sheets/experience certification / Reprint of important publications, without photos, signatures and prescribed fees) Won’t be interviewed.
- Age relaxation/reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc will be according to the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid Proof for claiming relaxation according to the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the Eligibility Requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for your post might be Relaxed by the competent authority.
- The procedure of selection may include presentation/seminar/ written test/interview or Any other process as decided by the competent authority.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post anytime without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post and its own conclusion in this Regard will be final.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
- Confirmation for attending the walk-in-interviews could be dropped at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 14.02.2019 (Thursday) from 2.30 pm to 3.30pm in the Office of the Head, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology), NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar.
Download Application Format
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: mtech biotechnology, mtech biotech jobs, biotechnology jobs, mtech careers, NIPER jobs, NIPER JRF jobs, niper jobs, niper careers, niper recruitment, msc jobs niper, niper msc research, niper biological sciences jobs, niper msc jobs. Hey there make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.