MAFSU Research Fellow Jobs
MSc Food Technology/ Biochemistry and Animal Biotechnology jobs for eligible candidates at MAFSU. MAFSU jobs for msc biosciences candidates. MAFSU is hiring MSc Food Technology/ Biochemistry and Animal Biotechnology candidates for SRF post as per the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
Project Title: “Preparation of Functional Fermented Milk Enriched with Bioactive Peptides
obtained from the Milk of Indigenous Cow Breeds of Vidharbha and Marathwada Region of
PI: Dr. P. S. Patil
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month + 10 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in any one of the discipline/ Food Science and
Technology/ Animal Biotechnology
Desirable Qualifications: Understanding of analysis of Milk and Milk products; Knowledge about computer application in statistical analysis of research data and their interpretation, Working knowledge of MS-Office etc
How to Apply:
- 35 years for Men and 40 Years for Women in case of SRF on the date of Interview. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC & Women applicants according to GOI/ICAR principles )
Terms and Conditions:
- The above position is temporary and will be filled in on Contractual basis.
- The chosen candidate will have no right/claim for a routine appointment in this Institute since the appointment is co-terminus together with the Project/Scheme.
- Eligible and interested applicants may attend Walk-in-Interview on the date as indicated against project/scheme and original certificates, experience certificate in the applicable area and research publication and typed bio-data with a single set of attested photocopies of all essential qualification from 10th standard onwards as well as two passport size photos.
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview.
Eligible applicants have been advised to be present at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
(1) Those candidates that are already working in any project/scheme/organization must bring”No Objection Certificate” from his current employer.
(2) On the date of Walk-In-Interview, required Certificates ought to be produced.
(3) The experience in the appropriate area will be counted after obtaining the basic minimum Qualification.
Address for Correspondence:
Dr. Prasad S. Patil
Assistant Professor (DM) & Principal Investigator
RGSTC Sponsored Research Project
College of Dairy Technology,
Warud (Pusad)-445204 (M.S.)
Email: [email protected]
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: Conference Hall, College of Dairy Technology,
Warud (Pusad)-445204 (M.S.) On 15/03/2019 at 10.30 AM onwards
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Heard of the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? Subscribed to it as yet? Want to know how to get notifications on the daily into your inbox? mafsu nagpur jobs, mafsu jobs, msc jobs, biotech jobs, biochem jobs, msc jobs, msc careers, MAFSU jobs, MAFSU srf jobs, research fellow jobs, research jobs, MAFSU research jobs, MAFSU SRF jobs, srf careers. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.