Delhi University JRF Jobs
MSc Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology candidates are encouraged to attend walk-in interview for Junior Research Fellow jobs at University of Delhi South Campus. University of Delhi is hiring for research positions. MSc research positions is available for candidates at University of Delhi. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Name of Posts: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Study the role of hnRNPAl (RNA binding protein) in glioma cell drug resistance development
Salary: Rs. 25000/- (consolidated)
Duration:: One year, only extendable based on the availability of funds and performance
Essential Qualifications: Candidate should have M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Medical Biotechnology with 55% of minimum marks and candidates must CSIR/UGC/NET or valid GATE score is only eligible.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in Primary cell line culture and maintenance and Molecular biology technique (such as RT-PCR, Gene cloning etc.), working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Internet etc.)
How to Apply:
- Competent candidates are requested to mail their applications along with a self-attested photograph and their CV to email@example.com.
- Walk in Interview will be held at Dr B.R Arnbedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi. Delhi 110007. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date & time of interview: 7th March 2019, 11:30 am onwards.
- Candidates should not be more than 28 yrs.
- Candidates should bring all original degree certificates, date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.) at the time of interview.
- For technical information of the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the below address:
Name: Dr Ajay K Yadav
Address: Dr RR. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi. Delhi 110007.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & time of interview: 7th March 2019, 11:30 am onwards.
Editor’s Note: life sciences jobs, microbiology jobs, msc jobs, Delhi university careers, delhi university jobs, delhi jobs, new delhi jobs, jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, msc jobs, msc biotechnology sciences jobs, university of delhi south campus jobs, university of delhi jobs, delhi university careers, junior research fellow msc jobs. You can check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, and the Podcast for free on SoundCloud.