Life Sciences JRF
Junior Research Fellow (Project) vacancy for MSc Life Sciences candidates at NII. National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Junior Research Fellow (Project) job for life sciences candidates. National Institute of Immunology is hiring for research vacancies, check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (Project) (One position only)
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Development of dendritic cell vaccine for the treatment of recurrent/
metastatic reproductive cancers” funded by ICMR
Principal Investigator: Dr. Anil K. Suri Professor of Eminence ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in any field of Life Sciences. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments according to Institute Rules, based upon experience & qualifications
Rs. 25,000 a month and 30 percent HRA (According to DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
Job Description & Desired Knowledge: The candidates should have knowledge about molecular biology techniques, cancer cell line handling, real-time PCR analysis, plasmid DNA isolation and animal handling.
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format provided below, applicants must send complete Curriculum Vitae together with the names of 3 referees. Curriculum Vitae should include particulars of the experimental experience and record of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 20th February 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: life sciences job, jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, jrf life sciences, national institute of immunology jobs, msc research fellow careers, research fellow jobs, biosciences jobs, nii careers, nii vacancies, nii recruitment, msc careers, msc recruitment, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter