Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Jobs
Kendriya Vidyalaya jobs, new delhi jobs, govt KV jobs, kendriya vidyalaya govt jobs, biosciences jobs, KV delhi jobs, Delhi careers. PGT & TGT Contractual Jobs for MSc candidates with biotech, biochem, botany, zoology, biosciences, life sciences, genetics, microbiology and molecular biology qualificatoins. Check all details below:
This job expires in :
Post Name: Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
i) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem.
ii) PGT (Biology) – Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/ BioSciences/ Genetics/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and
Zoology at Graduation level.
(b)B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
(c) Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Salary: PGT Rs. 27500/- per month
Post Name: Trained Graduate Teachers
Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT
in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of
subjects and in aggregate
For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
3) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Salary: TGT Rs. 26,250/- per month
How to Apply:
- For detail essential qualification in respect of * marked posts please refer to recruitment rules at
- A screening test may be conducted if required.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Remuneration and working hours as per KVS norms.
- Separate applications will be accepted for a different post.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- Computer Knowledge is desirable.
- This interview is only for preparing a panel of different posts to be engaged on a purely part-time contractual basis as and when required in K. V. Sec.-8 & Sec. -3 Rohini during the academic year 2019-20 and does not confer any right to get a regular appointment in KVS.
- For detailed qualification of each post and application form to be filled and brought at the time of interview is available on the website of the K. V. Sec.-8 Rohini (www.kvsec8rohini.edu.in). Candidates are requested to bring this form (duly filled) for registration. A separate form will be accepted for different posts.
- This interview is only for preparing a panel of different posts to be engaged on purely part-time contractual basis as and when required in K. V. Sec.-8 & Sec. -3 Rohini during the academic year 2019-20 and does not confer any right to get a regular appointment in KVS.
Registration will be done from 8.00 A.M to 12.00 Noon on the
day of the interview. No candidate will allow appearing in the interview without registration. No one will be entertained for registration after 12.00 Noon on the day of the interview.
- Dates of Interview: 25th February 2019
- Venue of Interview: K. V. Sec.-8, Rohini
Download Application Format Below
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Kendriya Vidyalaya jobs, new delhi jobs, govt KV jobs, kendriya vidyalaya govt jobs, biosciences jobs, KV delhi jobs, Delhi careers, msc microbiology jobs, msc life sciences jobs, msc zoology jobs, kendriya vidyalaya recruitment, govt jobs, check out the Newsletter for more. Also, keep up with us on all of our social media. We have a Podcast which for free as well on SoundCloud.