SNU Research Jobs 2019
MSc Life Sciences candidates are encouraged to apply for Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow position at Shiv Nadar University. Shiv Nadar University is hiring msc candidates for research vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all the details below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Job ID: 126
About the Project: The project involves understanding modulation of chromatin remodeling complexes during viral infections. The work involves molecular & cell biology techniques including cloning, Western blot, cell culture, transfection and microscopy.
Principal Investigator: Dr Ashish Gupta
- M.Sc. In any branch of life sciences with an exceptional academic record. For SRF two years of research expertise with published papers is necessary.
- Candidate needs to have qualified CSIR NET-LS/JRF, UGC-NET LS/JRF, ICMR-JRF or some other national eligibility examination.
- Research experience in the field of cell & molecular biology or Bioinformatics will be favoured.
Fellowship: For JRF Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + 20 percent HRA/ and for SRF Rs. 28,000/- p.m. + 20 percent HRA (according to ICMR norms)
Duration: Originally for 1 year but extendable up to 2 years based on performance and availability of funds.
Note: Selected candidate will be encouraged to apply for a PhD program of SNU and position could be converted into PhD based on student clearing national level PhD entrance examination of SNU.
How to Apply:
Applicants are asked to send a cover letter outlining their previous research experiences and reasons for joining this position. Please send-
1) Your whole bio-data such as the cover letter,
2) Educational mark sheets/certificates (from 10th onwards),
3) Copy of prior publication(s) (if any) and
4) Name of 2 referee’s and
5) Other relevant documents (if any)
As PDF attachment by email ([email protected]) to Dr. Ashish Gupta on or before 28th February 2019:
Dr. Ashish Gupta
Department of Life Sciences
School of Natural Sciences
Shiv Nadar University
NH-91, Tehsil-Dadri, Greater Noida
District- Gautam Buddha Nagar, UP-201314
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (0120) – 3819100/2663801(Ext-246)
Please use PIN- 201314 for speed post or registered post and PIN- 203207 (Dadri) for courier services.
Editor’s Note: SNU Research, Research Jobs SNU, SNU Research 2019, SNU 2019 Research Jobs, SNU Jobs 2019, shiv nadar jobs, university jobs, shiv nadar university career, life sciences job, life sciences msc, msc job, research jobs, shiv nadar university jobs, shiv nadar university careers, shiv nadar jobs. Check out the Podcast and the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for such opportunities.