Biotech JRF & SRF Jobs
MSc Plant Biochemistry / Plant Molecular Biology / Biotechnology and Life Sciences Jobs, MSc Biotech, Life Sciences candidates walk-in for Junior / Senior Research Fellow vacancies that are available at ICAR-IARI. ICAR-IARI is hiring msc biosciences candidates for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates check out details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancies: 02
Name of Project: “Development of Biochemical and Physical Processing Technology to Arrest Oxidation of Lipids/Flavones to Enhance the Shelf- Life of Pearl Millet Flour”.
Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- + 30 percent HRA a month for I & II year; and 28000/- + 30 percent HRA a month for Ill year (as perCAR standards )
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. with specialization in Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Life Science NET/GATE qualified.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in biochemical techniques, molecular biology.
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in research together with the qualifications are given in the following table may report for interview at 09:30 A.M. on 6th March 2019 at Committee Room, Division of Biochemistry, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110012.
- Age limit: 35 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate according to govt. Guidelines).
- Candidate must report by 9:30 AM on 6th March 2019 for verification of Certificates (must bring original certificates). Candidates reporting after 10.30AM for confirmation of Certificates won’t be considered for the interview.
- No objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer is needed, if working.
- Bio-data in accordance with the format given in Annexure I should be submitted together with attested copies of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation, PhD and NET/GATE and other certifications required. Affix an attested recent passport size photo in the Bio-data. The bio-data should comprise academic qualifications beginning from 10th Standard to the maximum qualification with percent marks got, distinction/medal if any. This is needed for calculation of the academic score. If the candidates don’t fill the marks and applicable attested certificates, then the academic score won’t be awarded. Please submit the advance copy of biodata on [email protected].
- Candidate must bring project work report/thesis, testimonials/experience certificates, published research papers, etc. to support their claim online expertise.
- The aforementioned posts are only temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis for an initial period up to March 31st, 2019 (likely to be extended for the financial year 2019-20), and further, extended on a yearly basis after satisfactory performance of the incumbent until the conclusion of this scheme. There’s not any provision of re-engagement after the conclusion of the scheme. The selected candidate will not claim for regular appointment at this institute since the fellowship is co-terminus with the respective scheme.
- TA/DA: No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the meeting.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 9:30 AM on 6th March 2019 at Committee Room, Division of Biochemistry, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110012.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: biotechnology jrf job, biotechnology srf jobs, jrf jobs, srf jobs, junior research fellow. senior research fellow careers, msc research careers, msc vacancies, msc research fellow jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. We have a Podcast on SoundCloud.