Govt NLC India Limited
Latest government job opportunity for msc candidates at NLC India Limited (NLCIL). MSc Biochemistry candidates with no experience are encouraged to apply online for the Biochemist position. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Biochemist
No. of Posts: 01
Grade: W -7
Qualification: M. Sc in Clinical / Medical Biochemistry with a minimum duration of two years from a recognised institution.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com. No manual/paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied through ONLINE. After submitting applications through ONLINE, applicants ought to take a print out of registration cum application form and send it along with all the copies of self-attested documents uploaded at the time of registration.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of applicants for written test/interview will be solely based on certificates/documents uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration/submission of application through ONLINE. Additional/fresh documents if any enclosed from the candidate while submitting the hard copy of the registration cum application form won’t be considered for scrutiny.
- Before registering applying online, the candidates must make sure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 04-02-2019 to 17:00 hours on 25-02-2019.
- Candidates (except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman categories) are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.300/as Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. The detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available on our website.
- Candidates applying for more than 1 post should submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for a fee along with the necessary enclosures for each post (s).
- Candidates must submit a single application only. In the event of multiple applications/registrations, the past registered applications shall only be considered for scrutiny. 7.8 After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates need to take two copies of print out of the exact same and
i) Retain one copy with them for reference
ii) Send the other copy of their Registration-Cum-Application Form in addition to the documents uploaded, at a cover with superscription of “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF…………………… (……
…..GRADE) IN NLC India Limited”, by Post / Courier, latest by 04-03-2019 to the following address.
THE CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR), RECRUITMENT CELL,
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT,
CORPORATE OFFICE, NLC INDIA LIMITED,
BLOCK-1, NEYVELI — 607801, TAMILNADU
- The Candidature of the applicants who don’t submit the hard copy of the Registration-cum-Application Form (or) whose Registration-cumApplication Form are not received or received belatedly after the stipulated time limit won’t be considered along with the application fee paid by them, if any, won’t be refunded.
- Candidates are advised to not send any original certificates together with the Registration-Cum-Application Form. Original Certificates should be produced only in the time of Interview / Practical test.
- ONLINE Registration Starting Time & Date: 10:00 hours on 04-02-2019
- ONLINE Registration Closing Time & Date: 17:00 hours on 25-02-2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form: 17:00 hours on 04-03-2019.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NLC India Limited (NLCIL) jobs, NLC government jobs, govt jobs, latest govt jobs, biochemist jobs, biochem government jobs, clinical biochemistry jobs, freshers jobs, freshers govt jobs, latest freshers government jobs, govt research careers, NLCIL recruitment. Make sure you are subscribed to the Newsletter and the Podcast, both of which are free and keep up with us on all of our social media.