Latest Govt Jobs MSc
MSc Biological Sciences / Life Sciences candidates apply for research biologist posts at Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun. WII Dehra Dun jobs for biological and life sciences candidates. Wildlife Institute of India job vacancies for biosciences candidates. Wildlife Institute of India – WII is hiring as per the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Position: Research Biologist
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) on Bakhira Bird Sanctuary, Uttar Pradesh”
Duration: six months
Essential Qualification (EQ):
Masters degree in Biological Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Environmental Sciences/ Forestry in First Class and Research/ Project Experience of Six months after M.Sc. In a similar field
Desirable Qualification (DQ):
- Experience of working in wetland management and assessment of biodiversity
- Experience of working in avifaunal assessment and conservation
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Research Biologist will work under the guidance of Project Coordinator and will be responsible for delivering project outcomes in a time-bound manner
- Conduct field studies, data collection/ compilation, assistance during workshops, stakeholder consultations, writing reports, plans, preparation of maps, presentations and other associated tasks.
Location of Project sites: Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun.
Age: Not exceeding 32 years as on the date of the interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories may be relaxed as per the
Emoluments: Rs 30,000/- month (Consolidated)
How to Apply:
- The candidate must report by 0930 hrs for evaluation of documents on 25.02.2019 Followed by an interview on precisely the exact same day at 1100hrs. The Institute Won’t provide Lodging for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidate must bring the dully filled-in-application with attested true copies of testimonials Educational qualifications together with certification of research experience, extracurricular activities, Date of birth, etc. All original documents/ certificates should be produced at the time of registration For necessary verification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- The application form may be downloaded from the institute’s site www.wii.gov.in The
Director WII reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information Provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
- Date of Interview: 25.02.2019
Download Application Form Below
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: latest jobs, government jobs, msc jobs, msc biological sciences, msc life sciences jobs, msc career, Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun jobs, wildlife institute of india dehradun, wii india, wildlife institute dehradun, wii dehradun, govt jobs, latest govt jobs, govt job, govt jobs in india, msc job, visit Biotecnika and also don’t forget to subscribe to our Free Newsletter and also the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.