CMERTI Life Sciences Jobs
Government jobs for msc biosciences candidates at CMERTI. Junior Research Fellow position for msc biosciences candidates. JRF post for msc biosciences candidates at CMERTI. Interested and eligible candidates can check the project description, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: Development of LED traps for controlling major insect pests and predators in muga ecosystem – Needs for organic muga silk production
Stipend: Rs. 25,000 pm plus HRA (as admissible)
- MSc in Agricultural Entomology/Zoology with specialization in Entomology/ Sericulture/ Life Sciences or other allied subjects.
- Preference will be given to candidates having NET (UGC/CSIR/ASRB) with research experience in Insect pest control/Applied Entomology or relevant field which is found suitable.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to bring their original documents and a completed CV at the time of the interview. Interested candidates may send their CV in advance to the PI Dr Kh. Subadas Singh through email ( [email protected]). The engagement will be purely temporary basis for the project period only.
No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 11.03.2019 (Monday)
- Time of Interview – 10 AM
- Venue of Interview: CMERT&I, Lahdoigarh
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: cmerti jobs, govt jobs, cmerti govt job, msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, keep visiting Biotecnika and make sure to be subscribed to Biotecnika Newsletter and also following us on all our socials like Twitter and Facebook. You can also download our app that is free from the app store, for hassle-free swiping and navigation. Check out the Podcast that we have on SoundCloud as well.