Latest February 2019 Govt Jobs
Latest government jobs. Government jobs for bsc biological sciences candidates at Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources Centre. CSGRC jobs for biological sciences candidates. Project Assistant jobs for biological sciences. Interested and eligible canddates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
CENTRAL SERICULTURAL GERMPLASM RESOURCES CENTRE
(AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED)
CENTRAL SILK BOARD, MINISTRY OF TEXTILES,
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
P.B.No. 44, THALLY ROAD, HOSUR-635109,
KRISHNAGIRI DIST., TAMIL NADU, INDIA
Websites: http://www.csgrc.res.in; http://www.csb.gov.in
Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “NW-4b: Sugar-Mimic alkaloids in mulberry and their role in modulating host plant – insect interactions” under the Research Project of Genetic enhancement of mulberry by Genomics Approaches: A multi-component network project and CSB code is PIC 01 003 CN.
Essential Eligibility for Job Assistant: B.Sc. In Biological Sciences (preference will be given to applicants with a Botany background) with minimum 55% marks in degree (All Semesters) and expertise.
Emoluments: Rs 15,000/consolidated a month
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates might appear for the interview in the time and venue given below. In the time of the interview, the candidate must submit the following together with one passport size photograph:
- One photocopy all certificates and mark sheets for educational qualifications i.e. SSLC, PUC / HSC, B.Sc.
- One photocopy of the Community certification
- One photocopy of proof for Date of birth
- A hard copy of a brief notice on the project work carried out during B.Sc., IF ANY
- Research experience certification IF ANY
- NOC from present employer IF ANY
- Eligible applicants with provisional / Degree certificates and mark sheets of semesters such as the final semester of B.Sc., or consolidated mark sheets for many semesters only will be eligible to attend the interview.
- Originals of All of the supportive documents Mentioned Previously must be presented for confirmation at the time of interview
- Registration for the walk-in-Interview between 10:00 to10: 30 AM on 26th February 2019.
- Eligible candidates may appear for interview in the following venue Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources Centre, P.B.No.44, Thally Road, Hosur — 653109. (Approximately 4 KM in Hosur bus station/ 3 KM from Hosur Railway station on Thally Road, alongside TN Silk Farm.)
- Applications won’t be accepted via post/ email/ courier.
- Age limitation: Under 28 years according to 01/01/2019 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and Women candidates). 5. Experienced applicants are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
- The above-mentioned post is only on a temporary and contractual basis and therefore are Co-terminus within the project period.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of the Director shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 10:00 to10: 30 AM on 26th February
2019 at CSGRC.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources Centre jobs, csgrc jobs, biological sciences jobs, bsc jobs, bsc biological sciences jobs, biological sciences project jobs, project assistant biological sciences job. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and also all of social media for the latest.