Govt CDSA Jobs
High paying govt life sciences jobs at CDS-THSTI. Its a position with salary of Rs. 80,000 per month for msc life sciences candidates. Job is based out of CDSA Office, Faridabad. For more details on the government high paying life sciences Project Manager opportunity, check out all of the details below:
This jobs expires in :
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/03/2019
Position: Project Manager (District Hospital study funded by BMGF)
No. of Posts: 01
Emoluments: Up to Rs. 80,000 per month, for 24 Months.
Location: CDSA Faridabad office at NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
- Oversees quality management processes and provides guidance and support to project teams to meet quality standards.
- Ensure that the assigned study is conducted in accordance with study protocols, GCP guidelines, GLP guidelines and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Lead or assist with identifying non-conformances together with requirements, provide suitable recommendations and facilitate ongoing quality improvements.
- Proactively identify the project risks and assist in providing training to study staff in good clinical and documentation practices.
- Maintain GCP compliant processes that control the quality of work at the study site
- Oversee/Conduct source document verification and case record forms for assessing the study trends
- Overseeing and/or performing quality functions and executing quality programs (project management, clinical operations, clinical lab, data management review)
- Collaborate with clinical and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with quality standards, timelines and appropriate follow-up in areas of deficiency
- Coordinate expert monitoring visit/ audits according to project requirement.
- Work with Clinical Portfolio Management along with other internal departments in their requirements as and when required
- Actively lead or assist activities in the areas of Internal excellent improvements and CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions)
- Manage the team of study screens Guide and mentor the study monitors for project deliverables
- Perform project management tasks involving the management of project meeting organization for investigator meetings, steering committee meetings etc.
Qualifications and Expertise:
Master’s degree in life sciences or biomedical sciences or pharmacy or Public Health or MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT or Clinical Research. 4-5 years of proven experience in the region of clinical research project management, Clinical operations, clinical research monitoring, laboratory monitoring, vendor management and team management. GCP trained and expertise in handling observational studies will be favoured.
- Good Comprehension of needs for project and job responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of GCP, observational studies and appropriate rules and regulations.
- Ability to develop and implement clinical monitoring plans, SOPs, database concepts, and formats
- Ability to build successful project teams, ability to motivate others, delegation, timely and drive/quality decision making
- Operational skills such as focus and commitment to quality management and problem-solving
- Influencing skills such as teamwork and negotiation.
- Effective communication skills to provide timely and accurate information to stakeholders
- Ability to assess non-compliance situations and identify possible or even wider strategic risk to project escalates when Required.
- Ability to identify the systematic causes of complicated quality problems and recommend long-term solutions
- reasonable and ethical. Creates a culture that fosters a high standard of ethics.
- Basic business computer skills (MS Word, Excel, email )
How to Apply:
- All educational technical and professional qualification ought to be in a recognized Board/ University and fulltime.
- The experience requirement given should be the experience obtained after obtaining the minimal educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. Or Public Sector project should produce”No Objection Certificate” in the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for your post may be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority if candidates are well qualified. Interested candidates may please send their current CV with a recent photograph and cover letter indicating their own motivation for the position applied for (150 words) and three references together with the attached datasheet and excel sheet posted in the site. E-mail ought to be submitted with subject line Application for the post of “Project Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for additional discussions
- Incomplete applications will endure summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
- The salary is a consolidated sum according to sanctioned order with no other advantages. Salary mentioned against the position is an actual and will be determined by experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. ) of those candidates.
- This position is strictly project-based and hired just for two years.
- All outcomes will be released on our site and future communications will be through email
- Nominees (such as SC/ST and other backward classes) aren’t eligible for the travel settlement or another reimbursement.
- This position will be placed at CDSA Faridabad office in NCR Biotech Science Cluster in Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Note: If the right candidate isn’t found, the call for application will remain open until an appropriate candidate is found. Once a suitable candidate is found, this recruitment note will be closed on Our Site
The last date of submission of application is up to 24 Feb 2019.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt job, current govt job, government jobs life sciences, CDSA life sciences, CDSA government jobs, CDSA recruitment, msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, check out the Podcast on SoundCloud and the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.