Govt R&D Jobs Latest
Latest government jobs for msc candidates. Govt of India, National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi is hiring msc microbiology candidates with a high salary of Rs. 1.10 Lakh per month. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) is seeking applications from qualified applicants for the aforementioned post purely on contractual basis.
To strengthen the SSF TB grant to CTD through monitoring and evaluation, surveillance and information management For control of TB/DRTB for the conclusion at all levels of the Programme.
Working in close collaboration with CTD and MoHFW officials and other Consultants:
- To aid in all technical components of programme formulation and implementation especially for newer Components — DR TB, PPM, Lab Services.
- To develop a comprehensive plan for monitoring & evaluation in project states and states of SR to Make Sure that an Effective and participatory M&E system is established in an as decentralized manner.
- To develop and test instruments for supportive supervision to support monitoring.
- To help in the implementation of this new HMIS NIKSHAY), to review its status from time to time. To coordinate With consultant at district and state level to ensure quality implementation of the programme.
- To develop formats, log frame, the matrix for monitoring and evaluating the program implementation in collaboration Together with CTD officials and concerned consultants for refining or developing indicators for the programme.
- To assist in the development of a methodology for mid-term evaluation and also to ensure they are undertaken.
- To evaluate the results of specific reports on PERF and integrate these into planning and project implementation.
- To maintain liaison with the IMA, FIND, CBCI, WHO States SR on the implementation of strategies on surveillance, Monitoring & evaluation.
- To map the needs of their partners and developing a training curriculum on Monitoring & Evaluation for sub Recipients under the Global Fund and other donors
- To consolidate and analyses reports/data received from the SRs on Monthly/ quarterly /annual basis.
- Contribute in training/capacity building of the Project personnel at state and national level as and when required.
- Any other assignment to be given by the ADDG TB.
Qualification and Experience:
Postgraduate qualification in Preventive Social Medicine / Community Medicine / Community Health Administration / MPH /Microbiology / General Medicine / Hospital Management MBA from a recognized institution with 5 years of Experience and one year experience at a domestic level of working in a public health programme.
However, the essential qualification may be relaxed in cases of experienced applicants or if there are no candidates Available with the prescribed qualification.
- Knowledge and Comprehension of donor environment, donor relations and donor M&E and reporting systems
- Experience in monitoring and analysis systems and strategies development
- Excellent analytical, verbal and writing communication skills
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders in civil society and the government at different levels
- Experience of providing technical assistance to and capacity building of organizations in monitoring & evaluation, Especially those working at the community or grassroots level
- Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently
- Ability and willingness to undertake extensive travel, primarily within India
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
Nature of appointment: The appointment of this Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will be on contract basis initially for a period of one year (subject to satisfactory performance) and extendable farther on the basis of performance annually based on Availability of Global Fund Grant funds.
Reporting: The overall accountable for Monitoring and Evaluation Manager would be the ADDG-TB.
Age: Up to 63 years and ready to travel extensively
Remuneration: Rs. 110000/- a month.
Travel: TA/DA according to Govt rules (as each of those counterparts at the office of Directorate of Central TB Division).
Leave: Leave according to Govt rules (as each of those Presents in the office of Directorate of Central TB Division)
Recession: Either party can terminate the contract at any time giving one month notice in writing.
Deliverables: The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will be required to submit a Monthly & Annual Report to ADDG TB. Evaluation Of performance will be done based on these activity reports.
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The TOR is available on the Sites www.nhsrcindia.org, www.mohfw.nic.in and www.devnetjobsindia.org.
Candidates are asked to fill The online application form correctly, that’s available on the NHSRC site. Click on the Apply Online Tab against relevant Job Application Title to start the application process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written or interview test.
The last date for receiving applications is 22- Feb-2019.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Government job, govt jobs, govt jobs latest, latest government jobs, microbiology jobs, msc microbiology careers, govt careers, Govt of India, National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi jobs, delhi jobs, msc jobs, msc microbiology jobs, manager jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.