Biotechnology Freshers Jobs
Freshers MSc Biotechnology candidates are eligible to apply online for a Project Assistant vacancy at Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University, Noida. Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University freshers msc biotechnology project assistant jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
Advertisement Date: 01.02.2019
Name of Post: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Studies on role of endophytes variation of acaricidal producing plant species NBA22/F1 and NBA18/D1 from North Eastern States”.
Duration: Originally for a year, extendable for up to three years based on performance.
Funding Agency: DBT
Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. in Biotechnology from a recognized University.
Monthly Fellowship: Rs.8,000/-pm
How to Apply:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the conclusion of this research project.
- Appointment of this applicant is going to be regulated by the stipulations of the financing agency especially applicable to the said project
- Interested candidates should submit their application along with CV containing all details of academic qualification, research or work experience, Email ID, personal contact number, and postal address. The details should be sent [email protected] (please mark cc to [email protected])
- Please say “Application for PA–- DBT–AIB“ in the subject line.
- A candidate selected for this position can apply for the regular PhD programme in Amity University.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Editor’s Note: freshers job, freshers jobs, biotech jobs, biotechnology freshers job, biotech fresher job, msc biotech freshers jobs, amity university jobs, biotechnology project assistant jobs, project assistant jobs, project jobs, msc jobs check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more details on the same. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.