Freshers Biotech Jobs 2019
Freshers job opportunities 2019. Latest Freshers Jobs. 2019 Bengaluru Freshers Jobs. Karnataka Jobs Freshers. Graduate Food Tech Freshers jobs. R&D Career Opportunity for freshers bsc candidates. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online at Kerry for freshers job opportunities, details of which are given below:
Name of the Post: APMEA Graduate Opportunity – Research, Development & Applications
Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
Requisition ID: 4653
Position Type: Kerry Graduate
Posting Type: LI
About the Role:
The RD&A Graduates primary focus is to deliver the particular task assignments and short-term projects within RD&A functions in supporting RD&A organization to achieve company goals and targets. The selected candidates Have to Have high mobility
Given that this is a Graduate role there’ll be a series of assignments across several technology areas over a period of two years. To understand a variety of verticals/businesses of Kerry over a span of 24 months, you might be rotated among multiple RDA functions such as Bakery, Confectionary, Savory, Seasoning, Beverages to understand concerning the function.
- Actively take part in the development of pro-active presentations in conjunction with the business development team.
- Employ effective demonstration of those concepts to key clients.
- You’ll be encouraging to drive growth in the Dairy & drink section through application innovation using our ingredient product range Support in Formulate, execute product development projects, demonstrate through plant trials at customer locations.
- Through the extensive Ingredient, food and Application processing technology skill which you’ve developed, you may support to formulate ingredients for creating products such as beverage fruit based or dairy based, coffee and tea, Ice-cream, and other dairy products.
- Undertake specific projects as assigned which relate to the development of new products, the operation and improvement of existing ranges or other challenges regarded as beneficial to the profitability of our business
We are looking for promising young graduates that demonstrate the following attributes to succeed in Kerry:
- Minimum second upper honours or its equivalent in Food Science/ Technology, Chemistry, Applied Science or related specialization
- Prior internship experience in applications/development technologist/scientist roles in the Food Industry is favoured
- Fresh Graduate or with less than 1-year working experience Who’s able to demonstrate a keen interest at a fast-paced Manufacturing environment
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities
- Processing tech competence in snack systems highly desired
- Technology expertise dealing with markets in South Africa will be an advantage
- Fluency in English is essential
- Analytical with powerful commercial/business acumen
- Adaptable with a ready to learn the mindset
- High levels of communication and collaboration
Editor’s Note: freshers jobs, freshers job february 2019, 2019 freshers jobs, food tech freshers jobs, basic sciences freshers jobs, food technology jobs, applied sciences jobs, bsc food tech jobs, bsc food technology careers, basic sciences jobs, kerry jobs, freshers kerry jobs, kerry recruitment, check out the Podcast, Newsletter and all of our social media platforms for more updates in the biosciences industry.