Coca Cola R&D Jobs
Coca-Cola Company jobs for bsc food science and food engineering candidates. Apply online for Assistant Manager R&D vacancy at Coca-Cola Company. MSc food science and food engineering jobs Assistant Manager R&D vacancy Coca-Cola Company. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Assistant Manager R&D
Job ID: R-23791
Location: Gurugram, India – IND
This position will be accountable for supporting by executing New Product development initiatives and reformulate present recipes with less complexity to drive strong Innovation Pipeline to meet agan gressive growth target of INSWA (India & South West Asia) business. Will be working closely together with commercialization, Marketing, Supply Chain, Regulatory and CPS (Concentrate Plant)
Function Specific Activities:
- Support execution of New Product Development initiatives which are made to create the robust pipeline of innovations throughout categories to Satisfy the short term and the Long-term priorities of INSWA
- Manages a small project ((Reformulation, flavour extension of existing portfolio) or some part of a bigger project based on set deliverables based on inputs and instruction from stakeholder independently
- Build Capability in comprehending that the Beverage landscape in India through holistic analysis of the beverage market products in a Variety of categories to Use the product insights into creating value-added proposition within our portfolio
- Sharing Knowledge and collaboration across the system.
- Ensure effective documentation related to stability study, Analytical Data, Ingredients and Specifications.
- Ensure priorities are handled effectively by modifying strategies and actions in own area of accountability.
- Provide support to make sure all local regulatory requirements in every component of Product Formulation.
1. Growth Culture
- Curiosity: Keep Seeking
- Empowered – make it happen
- Work to push the next step
2. Functional Skills
Strong knowledge of the composition, properties and structure of ingredients and Food additives required to comprehend key components (e.g., acidulants, oxygen, and water, buffers) used in Company products and about the firmness of the ingredients. Knowledge of water and food microbiology used to make judgments concerning the safety of ingredients, drinks, manufacturing techniques, packaging and storage requirements
3. Independent Judgment:
Responsibilities are generally stated as broad goals or areas of accountability. There’s substantial latitude in determining how to accomplish the goals.
4. Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to comprehend and protect proprietary information because it pertains to ingredients and formulas.
- Strong understanding of the composition, properties and structure of inorganic substances required to comprehend inorganic ingredients (e.g., acidulants, oxygen, water, buffers) used in Company products and in research on the stability of ingredients.
- Knowledge of water and food microbiology used to make judgments about the safety of ingredients, beverages, manufacturing techniques, storage and packaging requirements.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition concepts and definitions involved in basic nutritional labelling.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and establish credibility with highly technical audiences so as to build technical relationships which will benefit customers or the Company.
- Knowledge of Company-specific rules for creating formulas and formula codes.
5. Education & Professional Qualification
- Education and Related Work Experience – Food Science and Food Engineering. & Dairy Science/ Dairy Engineering
- BS with 2-3 years related work experience
6. Language Requirements
- Proficient in spoken & written English.
7. Travel Requirements
- 25%, such as trial run, business meeting, seminar etc..
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes daring decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of their work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high-performance criteria. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes obstacles to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and speedy pace.
Editor’s Note: Coca Cola R&D, Coca Cola Jobs, Coca Cola India jobs, R&D jobs, R&D food technology jobs, Coca Cola R&D careers, coca-cola jobs, jobs at coca coal, food science jobs, bsc food tech jobs, assistant manager jobs, assistant manager food tech jobs, assistant manager food jobs, coca cola jobs, msc jobs at coca cola, msc careers, biology jobs at coca cola. Please check out the Podcast and Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.