CCMB Project Staff Recruitment
Amazing opportunity for msc and btech biotechnology, bioinformatics candidates at CCMB. CSIR – Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology Recruitment 2019. Project Assistant – II / Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow/Project Fellow jobs for biotech and bioinformatics candidates. Check out all of the info on the dates, eligibility and more below:
This job expires in :
CSIR-CCMB is a premier part research Institute of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), conducting research in frontier regions of modern biology. The goals of this Centre will be to run high-quality fundamental training and research in frontier regions of modern research and encourage centralized national centres for new and contemporary techniques from the inter-disciplinary regions of biology.
CSIR-CCMB is encouraging applications for fulfilling temporary staff places to operate on various funded projects. Applicants could be screened via a nationwide level entrance test followed by way of a select number of applicants based on the merit listing. The successful candidates are empanelled for recruiting into different endeavours. Details of this process and guidelines are available via links provided on this portal site.
- An opportunity of continuing as a CCMB PhD student is present for quite bright and dedicated Project JRF/SRF by nomination through Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR), but the candidate is expected to satisfy the high standards of CSIR-CCMB’s study plan and rather have a fellowship, for example, CSIR-UGC NET or equal. It must be said that mere choice and involvement for a Project staff doesn’t necessarily qualify a candidate’s entrance into CSIR-CCMB’s Ph. D. program.
- Project Staff will be supplied OPD medical centres via CSIR-CCMB Dispensary for self only.
- Project Staff will qualify for a single day’s leave for every completed month’s support.
- Nonetheless, in extraordinary circumstances Primary Investigator of the Job and/or Director, CSIR-CCMB may offer comfort in the principles of contemplating the exigency.
- The positions of Project Staff are strictly Temporary and also on Contract foundation under the funded/sponsored/Network/other endeavour undertaken by CSIR-CCMB and is co-terminus together with the job’s tenure.
- The choice of the candidates will be dependent upon their performance at a nationwide level entrance test followed by way of a select number of pupils to be held in CSIR-CCMB. A panel of acceptable students would be created after the meeting. The validity of the panel is for a period of a maximum of 1 Year.
- Empanelment doesn’t offer the automatic assurance of engagement. Recruitment to a particular project will be completely dependent on the need of this undertaking and any particular question won’t be entertained.
- Candidates that have completed their degree together with requisite educational qualifications just have to apply. But, candidates appearing/appeared for the qualifying exam whose outcomes are expected can apply provided they create necessary certificates of eligibility at the time of interview.
- The engagement under project doesn’t confer any right/claim at all, either explicitly or implicitly about the appointee, for the routine appointment in CSIR / or CCMB, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements or precedent.
- Age limitation will probably be reckoned according to the date of interview. Age limit will be relaxable to get SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women candidates as per Government of India / CSIR orders.
- All of the communication concerning the call for the assignment will probably be through digital mode (via: E-Mail/Mobile).
- The provisions and conditions of participation of Project Staff could be amended from time to time.
- Offer engagement might be provided for a short length, i.e. 3 months/ 6 months/1 year, which might be extended farther about the recommendations of this PI depending on the requirement up into the tenure of this undertaking.
- The maximum length for which Project Staff might participate in various jobs taken collectively will probably be 5 years.
- TA/DA and lodging won’t be supplied to the candidates for looking for the written exam and interview.
- The performance of Project Staff could be reviewed periodically so that applicants never found around the mark, might be substituted.
- The difficulty of questions asked at the written exam is in qualifying exam level. While the queries will be mostly from comprehensive Biology discipline, there’ll be adequate concentrate on other areas like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Statistics, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and Aptitude. Candidates may consult with the CSIR-NET or equal examination for your syllabus.
- Request for a change in the exam centre won’t be entertained at any point. In case of non-availability of main examination centre because of reasons beyond our control, 2nd or 3rd option is going to be allocated. Therefore, candidates are proposed to cautiously elect for examination centres at the time of completing the application form.
- Candidates short-listed for interview will have to go to CSIR-CCMB and will need to create necessary travel, lodging and other structures in their own. No petition pertaining to lodging, travel assistance or any such issue is going to be entertained.
- Interviews will probably be of about 20-30 minutes and the candidate is expected to be available through the day.
- Canvassing in any form will instantly render disqualification of their candidature.
For any information not available through these descriptions, please contact [email protected]. Please be aware that inquiries answered here will probably be not entertained via the email communication.
- Project Assistant – II / Junior Research Fellow/
- Project Fellow
(a) M. Sc. In any branch of biological Sciences/Bioinformatics/Ecological Sciences/Environmental Sciences /Agricultural Sciences or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent GPA score.
(b) B. Tech/B. E. at Biotechnology or Bioinformatics with minimum 55% marks or equivalent GPA score.
Emoluments: Rs. 25000/month + HRA as applicable
Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on the application close date
- Project Assistant – III/Senior Research Fellow
Any of the eligibility for your first position with extra at least 2 years of research expertise
Emoluments: Rs. 28000/month + HRA as applicable
Upper Age Limit: 35 years as on the application close date
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the qualifying exam whose results are awaited can apply provided they produce mandatory certificates of qualification at the time of interview/joining.
- Candidates that are in the final year/semester of the qualifying degree may also apply and may be interviewed after passing the computer-based test. But if chosen after interviews, these applicants will be recruited only after producing necessary certificates of qualification.
- CCMB reserves the right to reject interview of these candidates who aren’t able to produce evidence confirming the candidate is at the last year/semester of their qualifying degree.
- Aside from project funded internally or by CSIR, the guidelines for eligibility, emoluments etc. laid down by the funding agencies (like DBT, DST, MoES etc.) will be adhered to.
- SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/PWD/Women applicants will be eligible for 5 years of relaxation in the upper age limitation.
- Candidates applying for the second position (i.e., PA-III/SRF) are automatically qualified for the first position (PA-II/JRF/Proj. Fellow) provided that they meet age standards and do not have to apply individually for the initial position (PA-II/JRF/Proj. Fellow).
- Online Registration Start Date: Monday: 18th Feb 2019
- Online Registration End Date: Wednesday: 06th March 2019
- Admit Card: Friday: 08th March 2019
- Computer Based Test: Sunday: 17th March 2019
- Announcement of candidates shortlisted for interview: Monday: 18th March 2019
- Date of Interviews: Tuesday: 26th March 2019
Editor’s Note: CCMB jobs, CCMB recruitment, project staff ccmb recruitment, ccmb 2019 project staff jobs, ccmb careers 2019, msc jobs, btech jobs, biotech jobs, bioinformatics jobs, biotechnology jobs, bioinformatics careers, csir-ccmb jobs, ccmb jobs, ccmb recruitment. You can check similar jobs and biosciences opportunities by signing up for the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also following us on all of our social media. Check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.