Syngene Biotech R&D Jobs
MSc & BTech Biotechnology candidates for an R&D position which can be applied for online at Syngene. Syngene is hiring msc & btech biotechnology candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Downstream Executive
Required Qualification: B.Tech /M.Sc (Biotechnology /Bioengineering/Chemical engineering) with 1-3 yrs industrial experience
Manufacturing and Operation Downstream:
- The objective of this role as an operator of the downstream manufacturing process at Syngene’s new manufacturing facility for antibodies as well as other
- Recombinant cell culture products, up to 2000L
These executives roles in the downstream division dedicated production execution
- Know the procedure and execute them according to the BMR instruction
- Operate the production equipment according to the operating process
- Understand and develop the experience on the production equipment operation
- Make sure the batch execution according to the bath plan and execute an error-free operation
- Ensuring that equipment is in compliance, techniques/systems are implemented and used to meet project targets.
- Report each of the production deviation and incidence to the supervisors immediately
- Expect to work proactively involve the production planning
Documentation and GMP Compliance:
- Make sure the online BMR documentation, GMP compliance in all of the manufacturing activity, and closing of executed documentation.
- Make sure the conclusion of All of the production-related other documents
Industrial expertise with international / Indian biopharmaceutical sector at 2000L scale, process scale-up and vulnerability to Single Utilization Bioreactor with comprehension of this saying of monoclonal antibodies and therapeutic proteins.
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILL:
- Experience in the purification of recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies with a mammalian cell culture system
- Experience in the purification of monoclonal antibodies in a large-scale operation
- Exposure to the purification of the vast array of proteins ( novel and biosimilars)
- Exposure to come up with the strategy for large-scale downstream process
- Expertise on Scale-up, technology transfer, and purification operation at large scale
- Expertise in handling downstream process equipment’s like a continuous centrifuge, depth filtration, chromatography system, column chromatography, column packaging and filtration skids
- Experience in troubleshooting functionality in the protein purification procedure
- Strong understanding of cGMP operation, quality guidelines and criteria with an ability to interpret and apply them.
- Expertise and technical knowledge in biologics drug product operations
- Expertise in writing GMP documents like batch manufacturing records, tech transport document, batch reports, batch analysis and trending, operating process, deviation reports and other associated documents.
- Proven ability to rapidly adapt to changing environment and conditions requiring flexibility
- Proficiency using international systems of documentation & enterprise management system (e.g. SAP)
- Proven skill in demonstrating continuous improvement
Editor’s Note: biotech R&D, R&D jobs syngene, syngene jobs, syngene biotechnology job, R&D Biotechnology Syngene careers, msc jobs, msc biotechnology jobs, btech biotechnology jobs, biotechnology downstream executive careers, syngene jobs, syngene careers, syngene recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.