Latest BSc Biotechnology Jobs
NIRT – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis is hiring bsc biotechnology and MSc biotech for Project Technical Assistant (Laboratory) vacancy. ICMR – NIRT jobs for bsc and msc biotechnology candidates. NIRT Chennai, is hiring for project positions, if you are from a biotechnology background, then check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Project Technical Assistant (Laboratory)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Effects of Diabetes on Tuberculosis Severity”
Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
Emoluments: Consolidated salary Rs.29,565/- per month
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Science (Biotechnology) from a recognized University with three year’s experience in a laboratory in a recognized institute having
experience with PBMC isolation, PBMC cryopreservation, handling of clinical samples etc. OR Master’s degree in Biotechnology.
Nature of Duties: Laboratory works including PBMC Isolation, PBMC cryopreservation, Handling of clinical samples and efficiency in working with computer,
Handling Flowcytometry experiments like Immuno Phenotyping, Whole Blood culture, Enzyme Linked Immuno Sorbent Assay – ELISA, Molecular Biology experiments like RNA Isolation and Quantification etc.
How to Apply:
- Age relaxation is admissible in regard to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India Rules in regard to these posts reserved for all those categories. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in additional research projects is also admissible for experienced persons.
- Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for, shall be summarily rejected.
- The experience certification should clearly state the nature of work throughout the period of employment.
- No-Objection certification from the current employer/PI if already working in almost any projects or other agencies.
- All posts are contractual for its duration offered on a short term engagement on a consolidated salary as detailed against each post. The appointment is very likely to be continued after every specific time period subject to satisfactory performance of various P.I of this project and also subject to the approval of Manager to some max up to the end of the project.
- Since the appointment of all of the posts is under a project financed by different agencies, the incumbents chosen will not have any claim for regular appointments beneath NIRT/ICMR or continuation of their services at precisely the exact same project of any additional project.
- TA/DA won’t be compensated for attending the written test/interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or to not fill the advertised posts even after conducting walk-in interview/test.
- The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/reject almost any application without assigning any Reason thereof without a recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
Interested candidates satisfying the mandatory qualification may download the prescribed application form from The site www.nirt.res.in and walk in on the time and date mentioned previously, located at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 to attend the Walk-in-written test/interview in the venue mentioned above. The filled-in application Together with self-attested Copies of credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour Passport size photo on the application form ought to be carried with while reporting for the walk-in. Original Certificates of all of these credentials must also be carried with for verification.
A fee of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai by way of demand draft from any Nationalized Bank payable at Chennai must be enclosed with the application. But, SC/ST physically disabled And women candidates are exempted from payment of fees subject to creation of valid certification.
- Venue: National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
- Date of Walk-in-interview/Written Test: 26.02.2019 (Tuesday)
- Reporting time: 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM
(written test/interview from 11.00 AM onwards)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: icmr jobs, nirt jobs, national institute for research in tuberculosis jobs, icmr – national institute for research in tuberculosis jobs, bsc biotech jobs, bsc jobs, biotech jobs, biotechnology jobs, biotechnology research, project tech jobs. Are you subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? Did you know that it is free, do not miss out and subscribe to it immediately. And while you are it check out the Podcast we have as well.