BSc Life Sciences Jobs
BSc Biological Sciences candidates apply for Project Assistant (Field investigator) positions at ICMR-NIOH. ICMR-NIOH jobs for bsc biological sciences candidates. BSc biological sciences jobs for interested and eligible candidates at ICMR-NIOH. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Position: Project Assistant (Field investigator)
Name of the Project: “National survey for state-wise prevalence of microbiologically confirmed pulmonary tuberculosis in India”
Maximum age limit: 30 years
Emoluments: 31,000/- consolidated p.m.
Qualification: Graduate in Life Science from a recognized university with three years’ experience or Master’s degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in Epidemiology/Public Health/Medical Social Work/Science subject
- Experience in field level data collection
- Experience in the RNTCP program
- Experience in conducting Census and field surveys 5. Understanding of Computer applications.
- Get trained in Protocol of National TB Prevalence Survey, India 2017-18 as well as SOPs and training manuals.
- Conduct a census enumeration survey of participants by visiting the households.
- Rapid data collection during census enumeration, enter in android based mobile application.
- Decide on the eligibility of individuals and notify them on timings for attending survey sites with procedures to be done.
- Hand over the acknowledgement receipt with the appropriate serial number to enrolled participant
- Regularly synchronize data onto mobile application with the server.
- Coordinate with local health staff (e.g. FHW) and MO / Senior investigator, to make sure that all exclusion criteria are applied as per SOPS
- Follow-up eligible participants from the household for participation if not presented on scheduled time.
- Follow-up those eligible participants that couldn’t give sputum samples on time.
- Assist Survey Team Leader in preparing cluster report.
- Assist Survey Team Leader in maintaining financial expenditure for each cluster.
- Any other job according to Team Investigator, Survey PMU.
How to Apply:
- The Candidates should bring 5 copies of this Bio data in the prescribed format along with all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who don’t bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview won’t be considered.
- Experience certification should clearly state the nature of work throughout the period of employment.
- Qualification & experience required are as per ICMR guidelines; experience shall be counted after acquiring the essential qualification; age limit and experience will be regarded according to date of walk-in written test / interview.
- Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim, Leave Concession etc. Aren’t admissible. The posts are only temporary, co-terminate together with the project, and also the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment/employment under ICMR-NIOH/ICMR or continuation in an additional project and his/her engagement will be deemed terminated immediately after the expiry of this project
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category according to Govt. of India rules. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in additional research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt. /Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. Should submit a”No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in written test / Interview.
- As per ICMR guidelines selection of applicants shall be made by walk-in written test /Interview. If required, the written examination/test shall be of one (1) hour duration comprising objective type questions on General Science, General Analytical Ability and knowledge of the concerned area.
- The interested candidates possessing the above essential qualifications and experience may report on the dates mentioned herein, latest by 10.00 am, at ICMR- National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad 3800016, Gujarat, INDIA. Candidates will not be entertained after 10.30 am under any circumstances
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the written test / interview / personal discussion.
- The decision of the Director, ICMR- National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad will be final in this regard. Canvassing in any form will be considered as a disqualification.
- *Though the primary area of work is as mentioned above, depending on the project requirements the staff might be posted in the other websites, states, for completion of this job in a timely manner.
- The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis. Initial Contract for the Posting is for one year that may be extended to 6 months or until the completion of the project. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute.
- The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, Qualification, experience etc., will be reckoned according to the date of walk-in-written test/ Interview.
- The Candidates are expected to have a fantastic understanding on the book titled”Tuberculosis prevalence surveys: a handbook” for working in this particular survey. https://www.who.int/tb/advisory_bodies/impact_measurement_taskforce/resources_documents/thelimeboo k/en/
- The Director, ICMR-NIOH reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any further information can be downloaded from ICMR-NIOH site which is updated from time to time.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview/written test may be altered as a result of administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check the website before appearing Walk-in-Interview.
- Date & Time of Interview: 06th March 2019 at 10:30 AM
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: For more jobs like the ones posted above make sure you are subscribed to the Newsletter. bsc life sciences, life sciences jobs, bsc jobs, bsc careers, icmr bsc life sciences jobs, icmr-nioh jobs, nioh careers bsc jobs, bsc job, biological sciences jobs, msc biotechnology jobs, icmr research jobs. Check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.