BMHRC Recruitment 2019
MSc biotechnology and biochemistry candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview at Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (BMHRC). BMHRC is recruiting msc biotech & biochemistry candidates for a Technical Assistant vacancy. Interested candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Technical Assistant (contractual)
No. of Posts: 01
Project: Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (DHR project)
- Essential: M.Sc. In Biotechnology/ Biochemistry from a recognized University. 3 years of work experience in related field.
- Desirable Experience: He/she must have knowledge of serological techniques, preservation and handling of Clinical specimens, basics of immunology and molecular biology techniques, with fundamental clinical training.
He/she will be engaged in sample collection, coding, transport and preservation. Performing ELISA, western blot, DNA isolation, PCR electrophoresis. He/she will Assist in immunological and molecular test processes. (Experience certificate (s) required)
Age limitation: Shouldn’t be over 35 years, on the date of application.
Consolidated salary a month according to sanction: Rs.25,650/- p.m.
Tenure: Four months or until the end of the job, whichever is sooner.
How to Apply:
- The interview call, if shortlisted, will be sent by email and will be scheduled within 07 days. No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
- Candidates are advised to Make Certain That they fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Advertisement prior to applying for this post. Incomplete applications in any respect Won’t be considered. Only candidates meeting the Aforementioned conditions of eligibility may apply with Attested copies of educational, work experience certificates and testimonials to the PI of the project, In the below-mentioned address.
- The appointee Won’t be given any claim or right for regular appointment to any post in the Institute
Application to be addressed to:
Dr Puneet Gandhi
Prof. & Head & PI
Department of Research
Deadline: 5th March 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre jobs, BMHRC jobs, latest recruitment 2019, biotech jobs, biochem jobs, biochemistry jobs, msc biochem jobs, msc jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc careers, bmhrc jobs, bmhrc careers, bmhrc recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – stay subscribed and also follow us on all of our socials. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.