Syngene Bioinformatics Jobs
Syngene is hiring msc/bsc and phd bioinformatics candidates for Assistant Manager position which can be applied for online. Assistant Manager jobs for msc/bsc & phd bioinformatics candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Name of Job: ASSISTANT MANAGER-BIOINFORMATICS
Job ID: 3247
- Work within a focused Bioinformatics team to support users in all aspects of computing hardware, software application management for Bioinformatics research.
- Work directly with researchers and Bioinformaticians as a member of their team in managing data acquisition pipelines.
- Respond to user’s request for direct support of applications troubleshooting. Manage and configure project management applications like Redmine, JIRA, Confluence, svn, trac. Manage all lab instruments related applications and data backups.
- Work closely with industry partners in coordinating installation of HW/SW systems
- Assist users to install, configure and/or script informatics tools and applications, understanding and guiding work and data flows for their analysis.
- Provide Linux, UNIX administration and Windows and Network administration by coordinating with IT department.
Editor’s Note: phd bioinformatics jobs, phd jobs, bioinformatics jobs, bioinformatics research, syngene jobs, syngene bengaluru careers, phd syngene jobs, syngene recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.