Freshers Jobs Accenture 2019
Freshers jobs for BSc / MSc & PhD Life Sciences candidates for Reporting and Archiving Associate vacancies at Accenture. Accenture is hiring BSc / MSc & PhD candidates for Reporting and Archiving Associate openings. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Reporting and Archiving Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Job Number: 3206
- 1- two Years of Reporting Experience
- Superior communication skills
- Experience required in V look up, H lookup, Conditional Formatting, Advanced Excel, Pivot tables
- Understand data points and their significance for the business
- Create DSS for the data points available
- Understand contact centre metrics and co relate to information needs
- Arrive at logical deductions to modell data to portray exact information required
- Data projection ability ( using the right methodology to Demonstrate that the information )
- Report generation pertaining to general business.
A medical/ paramedical professional preferred at least a graduate / postgraduate in health/life sciences such as M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.P.T, B.O.T, M.Pharm/Ph.D, M.S/ M.Sc/Ph.D in health/life sciences.
Editor’s Note: freshers jobs, accenture jobs, accenture life sciences jobs, freshers accenture jobs, accenture freshers jobs, Accenture jobs, Accenture careers, Accenture bsc jobs, Accenture freshers jobs, freshers msc jobs, freshers recruitment, Accenture freshers jobs, Accenture bsc jobs, Accenture msc jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such jobs and also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.