PhD Principal Scientist Post With Rs. 1.71 Lakh pm Salary @ CSIR – IICB
PhD Computational Biology & Bioinformatics jobs for eligible candidates at CSIR-IICB. CSIR-IICB is recruiting candidates for Principal Scientist positions. Scientist jobs for phd candidates at CSIR-IICB. Principal Scientist positions vacant for phd candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Principal Scientist (two positions)
Reservation Status: UR
Age Limit: 45 years
Pay Level: Pay Level 13 of Pay Matrix (according to 7th Central Pay Commission)
Total Emoluments: The total monthly emoluments at this level inclusive of allowances will be roughly Rs. 1,71,571/-.
Essential Qualification: PhD in Science with a minimum of three years postdoctoral research experience in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
Desirable Experience: Experience in one or two of the following areas with high impact book as a post-doctoral fellow (a) high-throughput genome analysis, (b) genome assembly annotations, (c) comparative genomics, metagenome and microbiome, (d) NGS information analysis.
Job Requirement: The chosen candidates will have to work independently and a team member in and outside the institute at the above-mentioned areas and other associated institutional research programs.
How to Apply:
Application fee: Bank Draft of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, IICB payable at Kolkata. (Exemption applicable according to the rule)
1) Please click the Terms and Conditions button below to read the terms and conditions in details.
2)To apply for this vacancy click on HOW TO APPLY below.
- First-time users will need to register themselves by clicking on ‘New Applicant Sign In‘ in the Home Page. You need to type in a ‘User Id’ and a ‘password’ and fill the details as needed. Please be aware you can apply for more than 1 post using the same’User Id’.
- As soon as you log in, please click on ‘show details’ against the post you want to apply for.
- The detailed Advertisement will now appear on the screen.
- At the bottom of this Advertisement, in the green bar, you will find four menus: ‘How to Apply’,’Terms and Conditions’, ‘Apply for this vacancy’ and ‘Close’. Click ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- The terms and conditions page will open. Read the terms and conditions carefully, and if you’re satisfied that you’re eligible to apply for this post then click ‘Apply for this vacancy’ in the bottom of the webpage.
- The online application form will open. You may begin filling the online application form. Please remember it is compulsory that you fill all the fields which are preceded by asterisks (*).
- As soon as you’ve filled up the application form click ‘submit’.
- The screen will show your application number and a menu called ‘Print Application Summary Sheet’. Please note down your application number and click ‘Print Application Summary Sheet’. The Application Summary Sheet will then be displayed. Take a printout of this summary sheet. If it’s not possible for you to take a printout of the summary sheet at that moment, you can even find the summary sheet in your application status in the logged in home page.
- Application fee: An application fee of Rs. 100/(Rupees one hundred only) non-refundable is payable in the form of crossed Demand Draft with a minimum validity of 03 months in favour of the Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, payable at Kolkata. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PWD Category and regular employees of CSIR in addition to identified Casual Workers in CSIR and Candidates otherwise eligible but residing overseas are exempted from payment of application fee. Fee once paid won’t be reimbursed under any conditions.
- After you have taken a print out please paste your recent stamp size photo in the summary sheet, then sign in the specified place, and get it attested by the Head of the Institute last attended or any Gazetted Officer and also enclose self-attested copies of supporting documents for example mark sheets, certificates, proof of date of birth, caste certificate etc. and email it to us at the following address:
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology,
4 Raja S.C. Mullick Road,
Kolkata – 700032
- Please superscribe the vacancy code on the envelope as “Application for the Vacancy Code No. 5201807”.
- The final date for submission of online application is 28/02/2019 and of receiving the hard copies at the Institute is 07/03/2019.
- Candidates must especially note that the applications received after the final date for any reason whatsoever (for example envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere( postal delay etc.) won’t be entertained by the Institute.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. with no a photograph, unsigned application, application fees, applicable testimonials in support of Date of birth, Qualification, Experience, Caste, age relaxation etc.) won’t be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Following documents should be attached along with the printout of this summary sheet:
A. Bank draft of this application fee (wherever applicable).
B. Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
C. Self Attested photocopy of certification proving Date of Birth.
d. Self Attested photocopies of educational qualification (Certificates & Mark Sheets).
E. Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable.
F. Self Attested photocopies of expertise certificates, where required.
G. Self Attested photocopies of publication if any.
H. Self Attested photocopies of documentary evidence for age relaxation.
I. Self Attested photocopies of documentary proof in support of claim from the applicant aside from above.
- Deadline: 28/02/2019
Editor’s Note: phd bioinformatics jobs, phd computational biology jobs, bioinformatics, jobs after phd, csir jobs, csir-iicb jobs, kolkata jobs, kolkata careers. If you are interested in more similar types of jobs, and other opportunities in your city, then please check the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on SoundCloud to listen to our free Podcast.