PepsiCo India R&D Jobs
If you are looking for R&D Principle Scientist jobs, then PepsiCo India requires Food Technology relevant experience to apply online for Thermal Processing Principle Scientist Process Authority position that is available at PepsiCo. For more details on the experience required, job description, key responsibilities and such, check Biotecnika.
Req ID: 168871BR
Designation: Thermal Processing Principle Scientist Process Authority
Location: Gurgaon, India
Please Note: This is a Location Flexible role with AMENA. The incumbent selected for the role will continue to be based out of their current location.
Based out of a number of our offices for Asia, Middle East and North Africa, the most important purpose of the role is to help with guidance from the Regional Process Authority, the design and development of both thermal and non thermal process providing microbiological control to ensure the safety and legality of products across all categories and technology ( food, beverage, and dairy). The role provides support for the development of the thermal and non-thermal processing parameters and also to deliver the necessary PepsiCo Food Safety and Quality standards for many manufacturing processes. The R&D Associate Manager can help out with the validation of new equipment, procedures, products and packing as capable to achieve the necessary level of microbiological control and reduction, help in ensuring existing processes are correctly verified as capable to achieve the required level of microbiological reduction and control, provide support to the Regional Process Authority in the execution of microbiological validation such as using external 3rd party expertise as necessary and also to understand the regulatory requirements for compliance.
- Support the development of robust procedures to make sure the correct layout, encourage the development and approval of thermal and non-thermal processes to deliver microbiological control in line with PepsiCo and local regulatory requirements across all categories and technologies taking into account industry best practice.
- Support the development and maintenance of Regional reference library of procedure parameters needed to fulfil PepsiCo Food Safety and Quality criteria across all categories and technology.
- Support the validation of new equipment, procedures, products and packaging in combination with key stakeholders, R&D and Technical Services keeping aware of and up to date with industry technical developments
- Support the validation of current procedures to make sure they are able to deliver the necessary level of microbiological product integrity
- Help the Regional Process Authority to assure process control requirements are fit for purpose to be incorporated into the daily operation in the website. Participate in troubleshooting and corrective actions management as required.
- Support the Daily manufacturing operations to ensure commercial sterility of PepsiCo products through evaluating process irregularities, deviations, and audit functions.
- To support, with guidance from the Regional Process Authority, the design and development of thermal and non-thermal process providing microbiological control to guarantee the safety and legality of products across all types and technology ( food, beverage, and dairy)
- To provide support for the development of the thermal and non-thermal processing parameters to deliver the necessary PepsiCo Food Safety and Quality criteria for all manufacturing processes.
- To Help in the validation of new equipment, processes, packaging and products as capable to achieve the required level of microbiological reduction and control
Aid in ensuring existing processes are properly validated as able to achieve the required level of microbiological reduction and control
- To provide support to the Regional Process Authority in the execution of microbiological validation such as using external 3rd part expertise as necessary
to Comprehend the regulatory requirements for compliance
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Masters or PhD in Chemical Engineering, Food Science, Microbiology or other related technical fields
- Experience in the Food industry in process engineering, microbiology, food science, or related role
- Technical understanding, across a range of food/beverage/dairy process and packaging operations
- Should Have an understanding of the following principles of thermal bacteriology, food regulations, procedure calculations and lethality conclusion, statistics, and process data collection
- Some experience of this validation and management of thermal and non-thermal processes designed for microbiological control
- Awareness of managing food safety in a production environment using HACCP and Food Safety principles
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confident in communication across a range of stakeholder groups ideally both external & internal
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Awareness of the second European language would be very beneficial
- Cultural sensitivity/flexible in responding to direct cultures
- Self-starter able to operate independently and within cross-functional teams
- Capability to travel internationally
- Models PepsiCo values
Editor’s Note: PepsiCo R&D Jobs, R&D Jobs, PepsiCo India R&D, PepsiCo jobs, food technology jobs, microbiology jobs, PhD jobs at PepsiCo India. PepsiCo India jobs. pepsi india jobs, careers at pepsi, jobs at pepsi, vacancies at pepsi, food tech jobs, food tech careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also listen to the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.