MSc Basic Sciences JRF @ ICAR-Directorate of Poultry Research
Job seekers with MSc qualifications in Botany /Zoology /Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology, Life Sciences and who have a NET qualification as well, are encouraged to attend a walk-in interview that is being held for the position of Junior Research Fellow, as per details posted below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 1
Name of the Project: “Chicken or egg: Drivers of antimicrobial resistance in poultry in India”
- Essential: PG degree in Basic Science (Botany /Zoology /Biochemistry/ Chemistry /Biotechnology/ Microbiology, Life Sciences etc.) with NET qualification.
- Desirable: Working experience in research project in Poultry/ Animal Science and Molecular Biology.
Consolidated Pay (Revised)
Rs.25,000-00+ HRA (for 1st & 2nd year)
Rs.28,000-00+ HRA (for the 3rd year)
Age Limit: 30 years for men and 35 years for women as on date of the interview.
- The Candidates should bring a copy of bio-data, original certificates, one set of photocopies of certificates, experience certificates if any, NOC from the employer, if employed and a latest passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the Project.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid to any candidate to attend the interview.
- Candidates may register their candidature from 10:00 am. to 11-00 a.m. only
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects.
- If necessary, a written examination will be held for 85 marks on the same day. It is objective type and in the relevant above subjects.
- Date of Interview: 28th January 2019
- Registration Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview: Directorate of Poultry Research, Hyderabad
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc botany jobs, msc zoology jobs, biochemistry jobs, biotechnology jobs, microbiology jobs, life sciences jobs, junior research fellow jobs, jrf jobs, icar jobs, icar – directorate of poultry research jobs, poultry research jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also, all of our social media for more.