Life Sciences Project Assistant Post Vacant @ TANUVAS
MSc Life Sciences and Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled at TANUVAS. Project Assistant jobs for msc life sciences & biotechnology candidates at TANUVAS. TANUVAS is hiring candidates for research positions as per details given below:
This job expires in :
Designation: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Project Names: DBT funded Project on “Foldscopes as user-friendly demonstration tool
on bone marrow stem cell model for Life science students/trainees”
Salary: Rs 14,000
Essential Qualification: Postgraduate degree in Life sciences (Biotechnology and related discipline) with First class / equivalent grade.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in stem cell research
The post is purely temporary and terminates with the end of the project
How to Apply:
- Candidates with the above qualifications are requested to be present at the Centre for Stem cell research and regenerative medicine, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai 7 for the Written test and interview ~ on 18-01-2019 at 11.00 AM with original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Photo ID card and experience certificate (if any)
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with No objection letter from the present employer.
- No TA and DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The written exam would be for the one-hour duration with multiple-choice questions
For further details contact:
The Professor and Principal Investigator / Professor and Head
Centre for Stem cell research and regenerative medicine
Madras Veterinary College
Chennai – 600 007
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 18-01-2019 at 11.00 AM at Centre for Stem
cell research and regenerative medicine, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai -7
View Notification Below
Editors Note: msc biotechnology jobs, msc life sciences jobs, project assistant jobs, research jobs, chennai jobs, tanuvas chennai jobs, please make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you also follow us on all of our social media profiles.