IISER Tirupati Project Jobs
Project Assistant/Fellow Vacancy at IISER Tirupati. MSc Biology /Life sciences /Bio-technology/Biochemistr candidates can apply for the Project Assistant/Fellow 2019 at IISER Tirupati. IISER Tirupati is hiring for Project Assistant/Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of th e details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Project Assistant/Fellow
Project Name: Tuberculosis Diagnostics Based on Mycobacterial Glycolipid-Protein
Description: The project will involve identification and biochemical
characterization of glycolipid-protein interactions and adherence in
mycobacterial cells and culture of mycobacterial cells in biofilms.
For more information see http://www.iisertirupati.ac.in/people/faculty/raju.html
Project Code: 30317018
PI: Dr. Raju Mukherjee
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. In Biology /Life sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Chemical sciences or Equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or an Equivalent degree.
- Valid CSIR / UGC NET-JRF or GATE score card.
- Experience in mycobacteriology/ carbohydrate chemistry/ chemical biology/ bioinformatics.
- Candidates who have qualified some of the national level test like CSIR / UGC — NET / GATE etc. with valid score in score card are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 25000/- + 10 percent HRA a month (Consolidated).
- Others will be eligible to get Rs.16,000/- + 10 percent HRA a month according to their academic qualification.
- An appropriate increment in fellowship will be provided after completion of two years according to the DBT guidelines.
Tenure: The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should send their application by email addressed to [email protected] attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e., 11th February 2019 by 5.00 p.m. Please mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line. No other application form will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified through email/call letter and also will be invited to attend the interview scheduled to be held on 15th Feb 2019 at 10.00 A.M. in IISER Tirupati.
- The printout of this application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant together with a recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all of the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with a single set of photocopies.
Last Day for Application: 5.00 P.M. on 11th February 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: project assistant/fellow jobs, biochemistry jobs, msc jobs, mtech jobs, mtech biotech jobs, mtech biochem jobs, biotechnology jobs, iiser tirupati research fellowships, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also keep up with us on our YouTube channel for more awesome industry updates.