Govt MSc Biotech Scientist Posts @ Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Government jobs for msc biotechnology, biochemistry, microbiology candidates with goof pay at Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC). Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is hiring msc candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Scientist-B (Group-B)
No. of Posts: 01
(a) Final date for the submission of online application: 05.02.2019 upto 05:00 PM.
(b) Application fees can be submitted through the online mode only: 05.02.2019 using Internet Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card up to 24:00 hrs. Midnight of the closing date using only the link provided by the Commission.
(c) The online application can be filled up to 05.02.2019 by using Commission’s site after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for final date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office. Eligibility with regard qualifications, experience any certificate as well as other requirements of eligibility will be determined according to last date of submission of online application forms i.e. 05.02.2019 (Final dates).
- Candidates are advised to not send the hard copy of the application form. If some candidates sent the hard copy of the application form, the exact same won’t be entertained.
- No. Of posts along with reservation of posts are subject to any variation. When there is any variation, the candidates will be informed through announcement displayed on Commission’s web site.
- The applicants are advised/directed to retain the hard copies of the online application form together so they shouldn’t face any problem in sending the hard copy to the Commission as and when required by the Commission in a later stage within the specified period. In case the candidate fails to submit the hard copy of the application form along with all documents relating to his claim in the application form, e.g. age, category, domicile, experience, etc., the candidature of such applicant will be considered at the further selection procedure and will be liable for being placed as not qualified for interview and therefore rejected. Haryana Public Service Commission won’t be responsible for any delay on the part of postal courier or department agencies.
- It’ll be the sole responsibility of the candidates to keep a hard copy of the printed online application form with them and produce the same before the Commission as and when sought by it. The Commission won’t be responsible for any deficiency within this HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION BAYS NO. 1-10, BLOCK-B, SECTOR-4, PANCHKULA aspect and it won’t provide any other opportunity after the final date of applying online application for downloading the hard copies of the application forms.
- The post shall be regulated by Haryana State Pollution Control Board Service Rules, 2004 as notified vide no. S.O. 154/CA 6/1974/S. 12/2004 dated 05.10.2004 which can be found at http://hspcb.gov.in/SR.pdf.
Essential Qualification: –
(i) M.Sc in First division in the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Environmental Sciences (with Degree in Science).
(ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric or Higher Education.
The scale of Pay: PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400 G.P. 5.
Age: A Candidate shouldn’t under 17 years and not over 42 years age as before or on the 1st day of the month next preceding the final date of submission of applications to the Commission. (i.e. 01.01.2019).
Relaxation In Age:
(A) Upper age limit is relaxable up to five years on general upper age limitation for the applicants belonging to these subsequent categories:-
(i) Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes-A & B, of Haryana State only.
B) Upper age limit is relaxable up to the age of forty five years for the candidates belonging to the following categories:-
(i) Un-married female candidates of Haryana State only.
(ii) Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil/criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with their application an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband, and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two
responsible persons such as members of the Legislature, Local Bodies including
Panchayats and the Bar Association. However, where a woman who has remarried she
would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
Application Fees: The category wise application fee structure payable through Internet Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card up to 24:00 hours midnight of the closing date i.e. 05.02.2019, using only the link provided by the Commission is as under i.e. www.hpsconline.in. Fees paid through any other link/mode won’t be acceptable and Commission won’t be responsible for it.
(i) The fees won’t be reimbursed to the candidates that aren’t shortlisted for the additional selection procedure.
(ii) No request for remittance of fees or with drawl of candidature from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her online application form will be entertained under any circumstances.
(iii) The candidates should deposit their fees carefully. No refund will be given if any candidate deposits fees multiple moment.
How to Apply:
The Candidates are advised to read the “Instructions” carefully prior to applying online. Incomplete and with no prescribed fee online application form will be rejected straightway and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard by the Commission. The Candidates are advised to apply online well in time with no waiting last date of submission of online application.
- The candidate must fill all details correctly in the Online Application Form and submit it after being satisfied that each of the particulars/details is reflected in the online application form.
- After submitting the online application form, Registration No. And Password will be generated and the candidate ought to take print from this Registration No. And Password for his record.
- After successful submission of the online Application Form, the candidates are advised to pay application fees through internet banking, debit card and credit card up to 24:00 hours midnight of the closing date i.e. 05.02.2019 using the link provided by the Commission only and thereafter to take the print out of online Application Form.
- Submission of printed copy of this application form:- The applicants are advised/directed to retain the printed/hard copies of their online application form with them so they shouldn’t face any difficulty in sending the hard copy into the Commission as and if required by the Commission in a later stage within the specified period. In the event the candidate fails to submit the hard copy of the application form along with all documents regarding his claim in the application form, e.g. age, category, domicile, qualification, expertise, etc., the candidature of the candidate shall be considered at the further selection procedure and he/she would be liable for being placed as not qualified for interview and thereby rejected. Haryana Public Service Commission won’t be responsible for any delay on the part of postal courier or department agencies. It’ll be the sole responsibility of the candidates to retain a hard copy of this printed online application form together and produce the same before the Commission as and when sought by it. The Commission won’t be responsible for any deficiency within this aspect and it won’t provide any other opportunity after the final date of applying online application for downloading the hard copies of their application forms.
- Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form carefully e-g Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth,Category, Qualifications, Photo & Signature, fee etc.. After final submission of online application form by the candidate, no modification will be permitted and candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data filled in the online application form and fees paid by him/her.
If the candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she needs to fill up a fresh online application form along with requisite fee prior to the final date. Fees paid before will not be adjusted against the brand new online application form. The candidates need to mention that the detail of incorrect application forms in the appropriate column of the fresh online application form. Further following submission of online application form, no amendment/change shall be entertained. Candidates will be considered contrary to the registration number for which he appeared at the Recruitment/ Screening Test and/or appeared at the interview.
- (a) The benefit of reservation will be awarded only to those SC/BC-A & B and Physical Handicapped Category Candidates who are domicile of Haryana State.
(b) The applicants seeking reserve under a particular category e.g. SC/BC-A & B, etc. ) are expected to submit the necessary Certification issued by the Competent Authority from Parental Side only. In the event of women applicants, Certification from in-laws (Husband’s side) won’t be entertained.
(i) The candidates of reserved categories of Haryana for that no post is available/reserved, are able to apply for the posts of general category, if he/she meets all of the eligibility conditions i.e. age, qualification & experience etc. as meant for overall class except fees and attach a scanned copy of his/her caste certifications for claiming fees concession.
(ii) The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will compete against the posts meant for general category and will be considered as general category candidates since there isn’t any reservation available for them.
- Candidates applying for a post should make sure that they meet all of the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time prior to or following the written exam or appointment or interview, it’s discovered they don’t meet any of their eligibility requirement or it’s found that the information furnished is false or incorrect their candidature will be cancelled.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: hpsc jobs, hpsc government jobs, govt biotechnology jobs, govt biochemistry jobs, microbiology jobs, government microbiology jobs, Haryana Public Service Commission jobs, Haryana Public Service Commission careers. Check out the Podcast and the Newsletter that we have for free.