Govt Dept of Biotechnology, Life Sciences Scientist With Rs. 2.08 Lakh Pay Recruitment
Government of India, Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Biotechnology is recruiting msc life sciences and btech biotechnology candidates for Scientist vacancies. 20+ vacancies for biotech and life sciences candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Science & Technology
Department of Biotechnology
Vacancy Circular No:1-DBT/2019-Estt
Name of the Post: Scientist ‘C’, Group ‘A’ Gazetted Post (Non-Ministerial and Scientific)
No. of Posts: 27(UR-15; OBC-7; SC-04; ST-01)
(Note: The number of posts to be filled can change. The Department reserves the right to fill vacancies arising subsequent to this advertisement under this recruitment process until the validity date of this panel of recommended applicants at the main list or waiting list. The Department also reserves the right to cancel the recruiting without assigning any reason)
Pay Level: 11 (Rs.67700-208700/-)(erstwhile Pay Band -3, Grade Pay-6600/-)
a. NATIONALITY: The applicant must be a citizen of India. The date for determining the age limit shall be 01.03.2019.
b. AGE LIMITS: A candidate shouldn’t have exceeded age 40 years according to 01.03.2019 i.e. he/she has to haven’t been born not earlier than 01.03.1979. i. The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable by a max of 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to other backward classes that are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such applicants; ii. The upper age limit prescribed above will be reliable with a maximum of 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes/scheduled tribes;
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Following qualifications are prescribed for all applicants:
i. ESSENTIAL: Master of Science in Life Sciences or Bachelor of Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in the Business of Biotechnology by a recognized University.
ii. DESIRABLE: Doctor of Philosophy in Life Sciences or MD or Master of Veterinary Science or Master of Technology in the field of Biotechnology by a recognized University
1 ). The candidate should hold a valid degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Underneath Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification according to 01.03.2019. (In the event of the final degree hasn’t been issued, applicants may submit provisional degree from the University/Institute)
2. Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications that are recognized by the Government as equivalent to a professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the exam.
D. EXPERIENCE: (after acquiring essential qualifications, except for departmental candidates) FIVE years
FEES: All candidates (except female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability) are required to pay a ((non-refundable) fees of Rs.1500/- (One thousand fifteen hundred only). They ought to mention that the voucher details/transaction details while filling their online applications.
Notice: (i) Applications with no prescribed Fee (Unless remission of Fee is claimed) shall be summarily rejected. (ii) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. (iii) Candidates will be asked to bear the cost of online payment of fees (via net banking/debit card-credit card, etc.)
How to Apply:
Candidates Must apply online by using the following
link http://www.dbtindia.nic.in/vacancies/. Detailed instructions for filling up online
applications are available on the said link. Brief Instructions for filling the”Online
Application Form” is given in Appendix-I. The candidates in Government/Semi
Government Organisation/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Organisations
should also upload NOC of their employers. The applications received with no recommendations /NOC of their Employers shall be treated as invalid/ineligible.
E-Admission certifications: The qualified candidates will be issued an e-admission
Certification two weeks prior to the beginning of the examination. The e-admission
certification will be made available from the Department’s site, which the applicants should
use to download their admission certifications for appearing in the exam.
In the exam centre entry of only those candidates will be permitted who’ve valid
downloaded e-admission certification together with legitimate a photograph id proof. (Note: No admission certification shall be sent by post.)
Instructions for filling the “Online Application Form”
- Candidates have to apply online using the web site http://www.dbtindia.nic.in/vacancies/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the aforementioned web site. The candidates are advised to submit only single application in online mode;
- The candidates need to pay a (non refundable ) fee of Rs.1500 (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) (except female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability that are exempted from payment of fees) by online mode.
- Before start filling of Online Application, a candidate must have his or her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such a manner that each file shouldn’t exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature. The mandatory file size for other documents to be uploaded is as follows:
- While filling in His or Her Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/ Her choice of centre for the Exam. If any candidate looks at a center Aside from the One signaled from the Department in his/ her Admission Certificate, the papers of such a Candidate won’t be evaluated and his/ her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications.
- The applicants must make sure while completing their Application Form they are providing their Valid and active E-Mail Ids as the Department may use digital mode of communication While contacting them in different stages of the examination procedure.
- The candidates are advised to check their mails at regular intervals and ensure that the email Addresses ending with [email protected] are directed to their inbox folder and to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Suitable provisions for information regarding usage of scribes by the blind candidates And applicants with Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) have been made in the online application at the time Of the initial online application itself at Column 7.
- No candidate will ordinarily be Permitted to take the examination unless He or She holds a Certification of admission for the exam. On downloading of e- Admission Certification, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of the Department immediately.
- The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be strictly Provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This Will be subject to confirmation of all of the eligibility requirements by the Department.
- For Visually Handicapped applicants: Suitable provisions for information regarding Usage of scribes by the blind applicants ought to be made in the online application at the Time of filling the online application form.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for The final date for submission of Online Applications.
Last Date: 1700 hrs of
24.02.2019. Date Extended up to 06/03/2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: scientist jobs, dbt india jobs, department of biotechnology scientist jobs, msc life sciences jobs, btech biotechnology jobs, DBT India careers, DBT India Recruitment, scientist vacancies. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles for all of the latest in the Biosciences Industry.