GoI, Tea Board of India Biotech Project Scientist Recruitment 2019
MSc candidates with backgrounds in Genetics and Plant Breeding/Plant Physiology/ Plant
Biotechnology/ Botany can attend the walk-in-interview for Project Scientist vacancy at Tea Board of India. Tea Board of India is hiring msc biosciences candidates for project vacancy. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Project Scientist
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: “Development of new clones through integration of conventional and nonconventional methods of breeding for productivity, quality and stress tolerance”
Duration: Purely on temporary basis originally for a year which can be extended
based on performance
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on 01.01.2019
- Rs. 21,000/- per month (consolidated)- For non PhD Candidates
- Rs. 26,000/- per month (consolidated)- For PhD Candidates
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. (Ag) in Genetics and Plant Breeding/Plant Physiology, M.Sc in Plant Biotechnology, M.Sc. in Botany or in any other relevant subject
- Desirable Qualification: Candidates with experience of research in tea will be favoured.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview on 28.02.2019 at 12:00 noon along with their complete bio-data.
The above post is purely temporary/ contractual and does not entitle the appointee to any claim, implicit or explicit for absorption in the service of the board.
No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 28.02.2019 at 12:00-noon DTR&DC, Tea Board
of India, A.B.Path, Kurseong-734203, Distt.-Darjeeling (W.B.) Phone: +91-3542330218.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: tea board of india jobs, tea board careers, msc agriculture jobs, msc plant physiology jobs, plant biotechnology jobs, botany jobs, project jobs, scientist jobs, project scientist jobs, check out the Podcast, Newsletter and all of our social media that we have for all of the latest in the Biosciences industry.