GoI, Ministry of HRD, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2019
MSc candidates with a background in Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences / Bio Sciences / Genetics / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Molecular Bio / Plant Physiology are encouraged to apply for Post Graduate Teacher vacancies at Ministry of Human Resource Development. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) – Biology
Post Code: 5
Pay Scale: Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix
Upper Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years
(a) Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR
Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences / Bio Sciences / Genetics / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Molecular Bio / Plant Physiology provided that applicant had studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
(b) B.Ed Degree.
(c) Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium.
(a) Experience as TGT in a recognized institution in concerned subject.
(b) Experience of working in a residential school.
(c) Knowledge of Computer application.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website at www.navodaya.gov.in and www.nvsrect2019.org No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti through its exam conducting agency may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated recruitment portal. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email m before applying Online.
- The online applications should be filled carefully. Scan and upload your recent photograph, signature and thumb impression at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same Online Login Id and password would be generated on successful submission of application and will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to note down their login Id and password for future use.
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories and Female candidates, hence, the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them in an online application form. Once the fee is deposited the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application. The post wise examination fee payable is as under:
Principal-Rs.1500/-, Assistant Commissioner (Administration)-Rs.1500/-, PGTsRs.1000/-, Assistant-Rs.800/- & Computer Operator-Rs.800/-.
- The candidates should take print out of the online application and preserve for their record and should not send the same at the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s address or any other address. The application printout will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interviews/document verification along with the attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Non-Creamy Layer, Physical disability, as applicable.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates I mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are required to download the call letter from Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in and www.nvsrect2019.org Candidates may be intimated about the same through e-mail by the exam conducting agency of the Samiti. However, candidates are advised in their own interest to view Samiti’s website from time to time with regard to the call letters and other updates about written examination and interviews, as they may not get the intimation through email due to a technical fault. No correspondence would be entertained by the Samiti nor Samiti shall send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post if he is eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidate will have to pay the requisite fee for all the posts applied for. However, within the PGT category, a candidate shall apply only in one subject.
- Registration Open on the designated online portal: 15th January 2019
- Registration Closes: 14th February 2019
- Fee deposit opens: 15th January 2019
- Fee Closes: 15th February 2019
- Admit Card Download Starts: From 10th March 2019
- Date of Written Test (Tentative): In last week of March 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: govt jobs, goI jobs, the ministry of human resource development jobs, navodaya vidyalaya samiti jobs, postgraduate teachers jobs, biology jobs, msc zoology jobs, msc biotechnology jobs, msc microbiology jobs, make sure you check out the Podcast and the Biotecnika Times Newsletter as well.