Food Technology Young Professional Vacancy @ ICAR – CIFT
Graduate degree holders in food engineering/ food tech candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled for a young professional position at CIFT. CIFT hiring for a YP position. Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) vacancies for bsc & btech food technology candidates. Check details below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Young Professional – II
No. of Posts: 01
Fellowship: Rs.25,000/- a month (fixed)
Essential Qualifications: Graduate degree holders in Food
engineering/Food technology /veterinaryFishery science.
Age Limit: Minimum age will be 21 years and maximum 45 years as on 22.01.2019
Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling all of the requirements must come for an interview together with duly filled bio-data with full details of academic qualifications and experience(s) together with attested copies in addition to the original copy of the applicable documents along with a recent passport size photograph.
- Above position is purely temporary and time bound and could be terminated by the Competent Authority without assigning any reason.
- Registration will begin at 9.30 am and close at 11.30 am.
- Candidates must bring detailed bio-data affixing a recent passport size picture.
- Age relaxation is going to be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Place of work will probably be at Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for appearing in Interview.
- The Director’s decision will be binding and final in all respects.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 22.01.2019 at 09.30 am at ICAR-CIFT, Mumbai Research Centre, CIDCO Admn. Bldg., Sector-1, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400 703
Editor’s Note: bsc food technology jobs, food technology jobs, young professional jobs, cift jobs, icar-cift jobs, cift careers, icar-cift walk-in, icar-cift msc jobs subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. You can also check out the Voice of Biotecnika – a weekly Podcast we have on SoundCloud.