Biosciences Research Associate Position Vacant @ Syngene
Syngene is hiring msc biosciences candidates for Research Associate position which can be applied for online. Research Associate jobs for biosciences candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Job Title: Senior Research Associate – Analytical Development
Job Number: (3998)
Required Qualification: M.Sc with 3 to 6 years
- Performing analytical method development, validation and routine analysis for pharma projects according to guidelines and requirements for Assay, Dissolution, Related substances, particle size evaluation, Combination assay and Blend uniformity.
- Support routine analysis for developmental batches and informal stability studies.
- Preparation of working standards, maintaining reference criteria and impurities according to approved SOP.
- Preparation of method development reports for a variety of tests such as assay, dissolution, blend assay and blend uniformity.
- Preparation Test procedures and COA for the drug product.
- To perform the online documentation and follow GLP activities.
- To perform daily monitoring of analytical instruments maintenance and calibration.
- Calibration of Analytical Instruments such as HPLC, Dissolution Apparatus, UV-Visible spectrophotometer and Analytical balance.
- To make sure the hygiene, controlling of environment and safety in lab wherever applicable.
- Knowledge and operating of instruments like GC, LC-MS, GC-MS will be added advantage.
- Recording the data in the lab notebooks according to the approved standard processes.
Editor’s Note: research associate jobs, research jobs, associate jobs, molecular biology jobs, biology jobs, mol bio research jobs, msc biology jobs, msc syngene jobs, syngene recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.