APPSC Biotech & Microbiology Govt Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2019
MSc Biotech/Microbiology/Botany & Zoology Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment 2019. Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P Collegiate Education Service recruitment for msc biotech/microbiology/ botany and zoology candidates. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) recruitment for bsc candidates.
This job expires in :
ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: VIJAYAWADA
NOTIFICATION NO.26/2018, Dt.31/12/2018
LECTURERS IN GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGES IN A.P COLLEGIATE EDUCATION SERVICE
- Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in Government
Degree Colleges in A.P Collegiate Education Service for a total of 161 CF and 147
Fresh in the scale of pay of Rs.15,600 – 39100 with Rs. 6000/- AGP (Revised U.G.C scales of 2006) from candidates within the age group of 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2018.
- The proforma application will be available on Commission’s Site (https://psc.ap.gov.in) from 05/02/2019 to 26/02/2019 (Note: 25/02/2019 is the final date for payment of fee up to 11:59 midnight).
- Prior to applying for the post, an applicant will register his/her bio-data particulars through Onetime Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in. After candidate registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants will need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID via Commission’s website.
- The Commission conducts Screening test in offline mode if applicants exceed 25,000 in number and Main Examination in online mode for candidates selected in the screening test.
- If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be
communicated through Commission’s Website.
- The main examination in online mode for applicants chosen in screening test will be conducted via computer-based test on 21/05/2019 and 22/05/2019. There would
be objective type questions which are to be answered on a computer system.
Instructions regarding computer-based recruitment test are attached as
Annexure – III. In case any paper of the Examination is held in different
languages, the candidate has to choose the medium in which he/she wants to
write the examination and the paper will be valued with reference to that
- An overall Mock Test facility is offered to the candidates to familiarize themselves with all the computer-based recruiting test. Applicant may visit the site and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of site https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- The applicant must stop by the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself /herself updated until completion of the recruitment procedure. The Commission’s site information is closing for all correspondence. No person correspondence by any means will be entertained under any circumstances.
- HALL TICKETS could be downloaded if the Commission arranges them to its site. Intimation will be given via the site concerning downloading of Hall Tickets.
- All desirous and qualified candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves that they are eligible in accordance with the terms and conditions of the recruitment notification. Any application delivered through any mode other than the prescribed online mode won’t be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of application form from the candidate is authentication that he/she has read the notification and will abide by the terms and conditions laid down thereunder.
Name of the Post: Junior Lecturer In A.P. Intermediate Education
- He/She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or
infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:
- His/Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such
- He/She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the
- He/She is a citizen of India:
Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except
with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such
conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such sanction shall be not be
accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that a sufficient number of citizens of
India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
i) Good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
ii) Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University in terms of G.O. Ms. No. 19, Higher Education (CE.I-1), Dept., Dt. 24/02/2011 and by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in terms of G.O.Ms. No.57, Higher Education (CE.I-1)
N.B.:1. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided (from 55% to 50% of marks) at the Master’s Level for the SC/ST/PH (as per G.O.Ms.NO.91, Higher Education (CE.I.1) Dept., dated:08.09.2004)category.
2. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided (from 55% to 50% of marks) to the Ph.D., Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
3. “NET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges”. Provided, however, that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree)
Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirements of the minimum eligibility condition of NET / SLET for recruitments and appointment of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges. (As per G.O. Ms. No. 47 Higher Education (CE.I-1) Department., dt.14/05/2007 read with G.O. Ms. No. 128, Higher Education(CE-I-1) Dept., dt.24/08/2010)
How to Apply:
STEP-I: Candidates applying for the first time for any notification must first fill out the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do this by clicking on the modify OTPR make the modification, save them proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and possessed the OTPR ID, the number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
STEP-II: The applicant must log in in the Commission’s site together with the username (OTPR ID) along with the Password set by the candidate. After login, the applicant has to click on the”Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
PAYMENT PROCESS: The candidate currently must click on the payment link contrary to the notification number he would like to apply. The basic details required for calculation of the fee and age relaxation will be prepopulated in the OTPR data. The applicant must confirm all the details that have been displayed. Once the payment form is submitted, the respective details (used for calculation of fees and era relaxation) won’t be altered in any stage of application processing. Therefore if any details must be altered, the applicant should utilize the change OTPR link, alter the details, save it again click on application payment link.
STEP-III: After checking all of the data and ensuring the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data like Local/Non Local status, white card information etc., which can also be used to calculate the fee. After all of the data is filled appropriately, the applicant must submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and can be displayed on the screen. By clicking”OK” the applicant is shown the variety of payment options where he/she can pick any one of these and finish the payment procedure as given on the screen.
STEP-IV: Once the payment is successful, the payment reference ID is generated. Candidates may see that the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference Id generated together with the additional details needed for filing the application type (other fields such as OTPR ID and fees relaxations details will be prepopulated from the data submitted in the payment form for the respective notification). The applicant must check the data shown thoroughly and should satisfy the application specific fields such as qualification details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the application form. When the application is submitted successfully then the application receipt is created. The applicant is asked to print and save the application receipt for prospective reference/correspondence.
NOTE: Applicant shall note the data displayed from OTPR in the time of submitting the application will be considered for the use of this notification only. Any modifications made by the applicant to OTPR data at a later date will not be considered for the notification available.
STEP-V: In almost any case, in the event, the payment procedure isn’t submitted successfully, then the applicant must start the fresh payment procedure as mentioned in STEP-II.
STEP-VI: After the application is submitted successfully, a correction in the application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields that affects the name, fee and age relaxations aren’t enabled for corrections.
A. The Commission isn’t responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in bio-data particulars while submitting the application form online. The candidates are, therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions given in the user guide before submitting the application.
B. All candidates are asked to submit their application with appropriate data. It’s noticed that a number of the candidates are asking for a change from the data, after the entry of this application. It’s informed that these requests shall be permitted on payment of Rs.100/(Rupees hundred only) for every correction. However, changes aren’t permitted for title, age and fee relaxation. No manual application for corrections shall be entertained. No changes will be permitted after 7 days of the last date of the software.
C. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form will be taken as final. Candidates must, therefore, be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form on the internet.
D. The incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information should any furnished by the candidate subsequently won’t be entertained by the Commission under some conditions. Applicants need to be careful in filling up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected although he comes to the last stage of the recruitment procedure or even in a later period and also accountable for punishment according to Para 16.1 of the notification.
E. Prior to uploading/submission application form, the candidates ought to carefully ensure his/her eligibility with this particular examination. No appropriate column of this application form ought to be left blank; otherwise, application form won’t be accepted.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: biotechnology lecturer jobs, microbiology lecturer jobs, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission jobs, APPSC jobs, APPSC msc biotech jobs, microbiology jobs, msc lecturer jobs, msc jobs, msc recruitment, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also you can check out the Podcast we have for free listening on SoundCloud.